For Sale Literally Tons of parts FJ40-45-55-60-80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am just finalizing the purchase of a bunch of cruisers. I am getting some 80's and likely have what you need. If you can give me a week or so I will get back to you. Just let me know if your still interested. Thanks! What year is your 80?
Are you still looking for the knuckle spindle? Send an email with your name and phone number to cocruisers@gmail.com I'll call you Monday. Thanks!

Looking for a fj40 radiator if you have one that is in decent working shape. Also need a wiper arm and nut for a pre 74 fj40. Thanks

Another one after drivers 62 door mirror .. and looking for the AC controller card / amplifier ( 60 series but I believe it's the same for 62 ) and switch related stuff ..
Hello, if your still looking for this stuff I'll see what I can do. I have some 62 mirrors and likely the AC card/amp. If your still looking send an email with your name and a phone number I will get back to you with availability and pricing within a day or two.

pm sent

This is the part: comes the heater valve to the water pump. If you had it, i need the price.

Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 20.33.43.png

Bottle jack and rods for a '76 FJ40??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom