List of Trails with Descriptions: CO/UT/AZ/CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot

Threads
Found this page while searching for good trails to hit/explore.

The majority of them are in Colorado and Utah, but it also offers few in AZ, CA, WY and TX.

I guess it is from a Jeep site, but nonetheless I found it to be useful in assessing what the trails have to offer, how to access them, as well as how challenging they would be.

Hope some of you might find it useful in planning your next wheeling/family vacation!

Mot

wesintl said:
I work with the Developer that started and runs that site :)

...... and????

:D

That's pretty cool, Wes!

Now I have to decide which trails to hit without hurting my truck or my family. :hillbilly:

I thought the trail description/info to be very informative and quite frankly exactly what I was looking for.

P.S. Please say hi and thanks to your colleague for me!

Hope all is well with you and the loved ones, Wee!

Mot

mot said:
Found this page while searching for good trails to hit/explore.

The majority of them are in Colorado and Utah, but it also offers few in AZ, CA, WY and TX.

I guess it is from a Jeep site, but nonetheless I found it to be useful in assessing what the trails have to offer, how to access them, as well as how challenging they would be.

Hope some of you might find it useful in planning your next wheeling/family vacation!

Mot

Blah, blah, blah...

;)

Are you coming to Cruise Moab or what?

I miss my amigo!

:)

I'll tell him you appreciate his site.

Hope all is well with you too Mot san :)
Thanks, Wes!

Wish I had a little more time to hang out last year!

Blah, blah, blah...

;)

Are you coming to Cruise Moab or what?

I miss my amigo!

:)
By the time I came to my senses it was already sold out.

Should I come down anyway and crash the party? :rolleyes:

Not to sound too ghey (continuing the tread from my comment above about wishing to have hung out with Wes more last year, but yeah it would be great to see you!

If this trend continues I will have to pull my Kenny G avatar out of retirement or something. :hillbilly:

That california section needs some work....
No chit!

Good thing I am not gonna make it out there for a while. ;)

you wouldn't be the only one ;)
I just (literally) got back from Moab a few minutes ago.

I mustered up enough courage and did Gemini Bridges a couple of days ago and Potash Road/Shaffer Switchbacks today. (Yeah, I know they are "Easy" trails.)

Now, I can't wait to get back down there again and explore some "Medium" trails.

Less than a month before Cruise Moab.... :hmm:

mot said:
No chit!

Good thing I am not gonna make it out there for a while. ;)

I just (literally) got back from Moab a few minutes ago.

I mustered up enough courage and did Gemini Bridges a couple of days ago and Potash Road/Shaffer Switchbacks today. (Yeah, I know they are "Easy" trails.)

Now, I can't wait to get back down there again and explore some "Medium" trails.

If you don't show up sir, I will be very upset. I will be driving in from Sacramento with my new 1985 FJ60.

:lol:

And I am crashing hard. We can do a hotel room like last year. I already have it ready. Same place. :)

If you don't show up sir, I will be very upset. I will be driving in from Sacramento with my new 1985 FJ60.

:lol:

And I am crashing hard. We can do a hotel room like last year. I already have it ready. Same place. :)

Just called you (back)!

Just checked the routes from Sacramento to Moab.

When do you think you will be driving through SLC?

Not sure if I could make it out for Wed or Thu activities, but "should" be able to make it on Thu evening.

Thanks for your friendship, Onur! :crybaby:

looking forward to meeting you again :cheers:

Fin's 'N Things is a fun trail - you could bail out at about three different points if it freaks you out :hillbilly: but even stock Jeeps can do that trail ;p

looking forward to meeting you again :cheers:

Fin's 'N Things is a fun trail - you could bail out at about three different points if it freaks you out :hillbilly: but even stock Jeeps can do that trail ;p

Well, I could have cared less about Onur, but if you request my presence, then I would have to make it for sure. :hillbilly:

I think it was Poison Spider that Onur and CDan schooled me on wheeling last year, but at the end of the day I had to change my shorts. :whoops:;)

You would be fine on Fins Mot. No worries at all.

Thanks, Dan!

Maybe this time I won't have to take Depend. :hillbilly:

if you're wheeling with dan, pack a depends for him...i hear those old folks like those things :D

Sweet.

:eek:

He also mounted and balanced FIVE Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs last night...:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom