List of Toyota Documentation for a 1994 HDJ81? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm trying to make sure I have clean and organized documentation for my 1994 HDJ81, would anyone have a list? I'm a little confused as to the system Toyota uses with addendum's, etc.

Thanks.

Sorry, what are you looking for here? A list of what?

-service manual for HDJ81 chassis/body
-service manual for engine (is it still a 1HD-T, or is it a 1HD-FT?)
-service manual for transmission (A442F? it will say on the firewall tag what trans you've got)
If you've got the factory winch there's a supplement for that as well.

Is there anywhere on this site to upload or share PDF files? Anything I try to Upload File it says its too big. I basically have all those on my computer here from my information gathering before I got my truck, but they're also a bit too big to email. A bunch of them are well over 100MB.

I have the RM617E, which says it's the repair manual for the 1HZ, 1HD-T, and 1-HDFTE, printed in Jan 1998. I would think that should cover your 1HD-T, then with the Chassis manual, the Owners manual, and the two tranny manuals, and you should be all set? Looks like all the electrical diagrams are in the chassis book, but I could be missing something. I haven't gone over it all with a fine tooth comb, but anything I've had to look up so far on my '95 HDJ81 has been in here.

In total here, I have:

A442F Automatic Transmission
A442F Automatic Transmission 1995 Supplement
1997 LC Owners Manual
1HD-FT Engine
FJ_HDJ_HZJ-80 Series Chassis
Landcruiser Chassis Supplement 92
Toyota Wire Harness Repair Manual
RM617E

I don't know if these are of value to anyone. If anyone knows of a good simple way to send these along, I'm happy to send 'em. Just PM me.

Last edited:
EWD was the tough one to find for me. Tracked down a paper copy recently on Ebay after looking on and off for literally 5 years.

Is there anywhere on this site to upload or share PDF files? Anything I try to Upload File it says its too big. I basically have all those on my computer here from my information gathering before I got my truck, but they're also a bit too big to email. A bunch of them are well over 100MB.

I have the RM617E, which says it's the repair manual for the 1HZ, 1HD-T, and 1-HDFTE, printed in Jan 1998. I would think that should cover your 1HD-T, then with the Chassis manual, the Owners manual, and the two tranny manuals, and you should be all set? Looks like all the electrical diagrams are in the chassis book, but I could be missing something. I haven't gone over it all with a fine tooth comb, but anything I've had to look up so far on my '95 HDJ81 has been in here.

In total here, I have:

A442F Automatic Transmission
A442F Automatic Transmission 1995 Supplement
1997 LC Owners Manual
1HD-FT Engine
FJ_HDJ_HZJ-80 Series Chassis
Landcruiser Chassis Supplement 92
Toyota Wire Harness Repair Manual
RM617E

I don't know if these are of value to anyone. If anyone knows of a good simple way to send these along, I'm happy to send 'em. Just PM me.

That's an awesome list!

Just go to transfer.sh - Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line. and drag your files onto the window, it will generate a URL that you can give to people to download your file(s).

Well, let's give this a shot then.

transfer.sh - Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line. - Transmission Supplement

transfer.sh - Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line. - Transmission

transfer.sh - Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line. - Wire Harness Repair

transfer.sh - Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line. - HD-FT Engine

transfer.sh - Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line. - FZ/HDJ/HZJ 80 Series Chassis

transfer.sh - Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line. - 1HZ/1HD-T/1HD-FTE Engine

transfer.sh - Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line. - 1997 LC Owner's Manual

transfer.sh - Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line. - LC Chassis Supplement - 80 Series

Got those up so far. I'm uploading these while at work, and it showed an error for one of them, we have a really crappy internet connection here. I'll edit and update this post as they finish.

I also take no responsibility for how long these links last, so get 'em while they're hot.

Last edited:
Well, let's give this a shot then.

transfer.sh - Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line.

Got those up so far. I'm uploading these while at work, and it showed an error for one of them, we have a really crappy internet connection here. I'll edit and update this post as they finish.

Any way to edit the links so you can see what each is?

If you hover your mouse cursor over the link, the address that shows up in the bottom left corner of the browser would show the file name. I edited them anyway.

Are they working?

Nice Post. Thanks for helping the community out!

Nicely done - thanks for sharing

I know I'm a little late to the game but do you think I can get a link to; Wire harness repair, 80 series chassis and the LC chassis supplement?

sorry to revive an old thread

if anyone has wire diagram pls upload it to resources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom