Let’s see your white 100 series! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking great! Question, how much are the T bars cranked to fit 35s? I’m running 285/70/17 and had to hammer out the pinchweld and cut plastic to fit them. Maybe I need to crank the bars up more
i think the
looking great! Question, how much are the T bars cranked to fit 35s? I’m running 285/70/17 and had to hammer out the pinchweld and cut plastic to fit them. Maybe I need to crank the bars up more
yes crank to get your droop within 50mm related to the rear height(springs)

SPC UCA & OME springs/torsion bars/shocks = ~23.5" fender to center of hub at full droop. 50mm

for my 35s i i used my dremel tool to cut the pinch weld and a couple inches more to avoid rubbing .

i think the

yes crank to get your droop within 50mm related to the rear height(springs)

SPC UCA & OME springs/torsion bars/shocks = ~23.5" fender to center of hub at full droop. 50mm

for my 35s i i used my dremel tool to cut the pinch weld and a couple inches more to avoid rubbing .
Awesome, I’ll be checking mine later today

Genoa Peak Road 14N32.

N-DSC05615.jpg

Here is mine. I have decided to monstaliner the bottom of the doors with factory matched Toyota 056 natural white toner/pigment. What do you guys think should I do the trim pieces on the doors as well?
1AC737F0-D4CB-4294-BA58-54676CF0BDE5.jpeg

Very nice Rigs on this thread

Here is mine. I have decided to monstaliner the bottom of the doors with factory matched Toyota 056 natural white toner/pigment. What do you guys think should I do the trim pieces on the doors as well?View attachment 2359624

Is the Natural white the same as the trim or the overall white? Hard to tell by the pic (and could be just me) but looks off-white to match trim/bumper pieces. Have been thinking about doing the same to doors of my all white LC.

Is the Natural white the same as the trim or the overall white? Hard to tell by the pic (and could be just me) but looks off-white to match trim/bumper pieces. Have been thinking about doing the same to doors of my all white LC.
No the trim/bumpers are that beige/gray color. The body panels are 056 natural white. Still haven’t seen any pics of a hundy with monstaliner below the trim. Anybody attempted that yet? I’m never the first at anything.

I’ve definitely seen it—almost bought one that way, in fact. But don’t think I’ve seen color matched....but maybe I wouldn’t know it was monstalined!

What’s the point? Lots of scratches down there?

I’ve definitely seen it—almost bought one that way, in fact. But don’t think I’ve seen color matched....but maybe I wouldn’t know it was monstalined!

What’s the point? Lots of scratches down there?
It’s just an opinion, but I don’t like the beige/gray on the lower doors. So I thought I would try the matched white monstaliner. I feel I don’t like it, eh we will see. Might be able to media blast it off there.

It’s just an opinion, but I don’t like the beige/gray on the lower doors. So I thought I would try the matched white monstaliner. I feel I don’t like it, eh we will see. Might be able to media blast it off there.
Ahhhh, I couldn’t tell for sure from the photos that the bottom part of your doors was the same color as the trim—was that a factory color scheme?
And yeah, I’d do the trim too—I love how these look all white. I spray painted my trim with duplicolor and love it.
In keeping with the thread, here she is right after I dropped the front differential to have a new R&P (oops) and Harrop locket installed.

4EFE91FB-D5D7-4F7E-A8D2-D8C6076A924C.jpeg

Ahhhh, I couldn’t tell for sure from the photos that the bottom part of your doors was the same color as the trim—was that a factory color scheme?
And yeah, I’d do the trim too—I love how these look all white. I spray painted my trim with duplicolor and love it.
In keeping with the thread, here she is right after I dropped the front differential to have a new R&P (oops) and Harrop locket installed.

View attachment 2374398
I have a can of the duplicolor as well. I guess I have to decide if I want the trim pieces lined or painted. Looking good @mdcoa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom