LED light options for FJ40 rear (running, brake, turn signals). What are you using? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
I am trying to gather info so I can make a decision on lighting. I am not against keeping the stock style housings for my 67 and maybe just running LED bulbs if possible. Also, not against running something completely different. Hoping for people to post pics or links to the LED options you are using.

Thanks

This may not help you, but I am running these all-LED combination units from Australia that look like (and are just fractionally larger than late-40 stock lights:

IMG_1255[1].JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

This may not help you, but I am running these all-LED combination units from Australia that look like (and are just fractionally larger than late-40 stock lights:

View attachment 2552417

View attachment 2552413
I think they will make my list of possibilities. Can you provide any supplier info?
Thanks for the input! Nice Claymore BTW 💣

Drake2

I think they will make my list of possibilities. Can you provide any supplier info?

They are Narva brand lights from Australia, I bought mine in a group buy made by an Aussie mud member in this thread from 2014:

I need some help installing LED tail lights... - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/i-need-some-help-installing-led-tail-lights.715684/page-10#post-10233583

If you read further down that thread, I believe that @TRAIL TAILOR had some imported as late as 2016; maybe he still has some? Also reading to the end of the thread, @firestopper was able to buy some on eBay.

They are Narva brand lights from Australia, I bought mine in a group buy made by an Aussie mud member in this thread from 2014:

I need some help installing LED tail lights... - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/i-need-some-help-installing-led-tail-lights.715684/page-10#post-10233583

If you read further down that thread, I believe that @TRAIL TAILOR had some imported as late as 2016; maybe he still has some? Also reading to the end of the thread, @firestopper was able to buy some on eBay.
Thanks for the additional info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom