LCP Gullwing Windows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All these travelers are equipped with Gullwings on both sides :cool:

F7A7D9BD-5737-4E4A-9B9F-B5116676B1DF.jpeg

Finally, a little over a year later, I had a chance to install mine. VERY NICE! Thanks Phil!

A new run of Gullwing Windows are underway as parts are arriving daily. All our vendors and shipping companies have had price increases since our last run for one reason or another (mostly government driven:flush:). We have no choice but to cover the new cost with a price increase.:(

Order today and get the old pricing. This offer is only good until we are ready to ship the new run. The price increase will be based on our new manufacturing cost only going forward.

The new run should start shipping in 2-4 weeks maybe less and possible more but we like to get product shipped out ASAP. I dont like to hold OPM so we are offering a little cost savings to help guys out willing to wait a couple weeks.

Save more $$ if local with a cash and carry deal.

In stock ready to ship

Order link ► Rear Flip Up Windows - Land Cruiser Products - LCP

One of many:rolleyes: info links ► LandCruiserPhil (LCP) Gullwing window

Still approved by 3 Labs

View attachment 1893264

Installation can easily be done by someone comfortable working there hands in 90mins or less. Although this should not be a race for best result. So take your time and your window will look great, perform well, and be long lasting.

Fwiw - Im still running the prototypes on my 80 for 4 years and have yet to tighten or adjust anything. They have open and closed easily over a 1000+ times. Mine have also seen over 15K off road miles and still performing without issue.

bRLc_W6_DWqcbdeR7DDEW0S9LV-5oPq1Qn7jucwIT2TugYRSgCqEBKxZGLSYJJaJm9fAgb2ZbF2jMuQNuRsKwUH2aKPmIdu1tMG4YQCol9I95y4sJ_Ws8ie_JNQdJAEBMo7u7Yhe7HVNy_XeFDO7-xEBfQCtx1slQdSIChhVmlnbHDKgFRM0RY8PxGv2iBaVGfPAklWeGDzHgN8AUggpFsLnPYwqwXlt0GyxJSgJWEvOPoQqG33vfUIJmG41gPfdRuM6rlyqMGAvkiqsD2PFQGXJA_nAgkoBXeSp3_y25928NShe5NSuekvpAQG9Fu6iy0hBFC7tEQt6e7abL6rIqBn_obj3KCbu-K_lvjXzwbk4TZBRQSQNIUE5vXLcFLBQt5BOcht9PKNzyBcpE6PiF7PHnDIH_E004Ec6zwlfRbszVQFli58FcX8w-dX6jIDz-GtOx4r00qYjT5YJxPFVNriJ6CfYOFIdTPtNSgIWTUXUq8j5emhhClQEFwE774c_16DpkkxNiWkw5EcHsrQVRBrdFXCwi3pNmIGreE6iw-xy9Symn-xoR7nUrsftJ6eVksfNIwFPs80xzthqgLATxXZcgC5jrj6qKn4uDTKTBLN86-4HR1JKR9ckgKEvtz1a4IeYZipOoh62ACnV5o9o7v33Mg=w1251-h939-no

The latest quality install by @Jgunner :clap:

0aaa221b-cf47-423c-8067-bedac14a7a3f-jpeg.1877523
Greetings from Spain.
Do you have a model for the 105 rear windows?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

GULLWING WINDOWS SALE

To celebrate my 10K followers on Instagram we will be offering a special ONE time super discount starting August 1
Because of the super low pricing, we only have a limited quantity.
First come first served to start promptly on August 1, 2020 at 6AM Arizona time.
Pricing to be posted soon

GULLWING WINDOWS SALE

To celebrate my 10K followers on Instagram we will be offering a special ONE time super discount starting August 1
Because of the super low pricing, we only have a limited quantity.
First come first served to start promptly on August 1, 2020 at 6AM Arizona time.
Pricing to be posted soon
Congrats on the 10K followers!! I was adding my LC follows on Instragram but stopped somewhere around @Aloha Jen. I might have been distracted and never finished. o_O But NOW you're on my list...looking over now...LandCruiser...Dirt...LandCruiser...More Dirt...Bracket...More Dirt...not quite the same content as Jen's but yours is nice too. ;)

Congrats on the 10K followers!! I was adding my LC follows on Instragram but stopped somewhere around @Aloha Jen. I might have been distracted and never finished. o_O But NOW you're on my list...looking over now...LandCruiser...Dirt...LandCruiser...More Dirt...Bracket...More Dirt...not quite the same content as Jen's but yours is nice too. ;)
Thank You
I was told early on no way you can get to 10K without clickbait of some sort or semi-nudity.
Im still in shock that 10K people give a crap about what I do.

If you get to 10,001 followers will you do a special edition run with glass?

ready to click.

Hey, I got plenty Land Cruiser pics on my IG page?? Plenty bikini pics too, but if I’m in one nearly everyday it’s bound to be photographed.
But congrats to @LandCruiserPhil for hitting the 10k!

Are these strong enough to support a 2gal rotopax? I'd be interested in trying to mount one to each side for holding water.

Are these strong enough to support a 2gal rotopax? I'd be interested in trying to mount one to each side for holding water.

I would not the current hinge design is not rated for the additional weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom