Events/Trails LCDC8 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For those of you who are curious, there will be at least two emails between now and when registration starts on Sunday. The first will provide some guidance on the exact time registration will open along with what information you may need to prepare for registration. The second will be scheduled for the exact time registration opens.
Have IT guy standby on Sunday. I heard cruise Moab website went down during registration day. Let’s try not to crash the LCDC website. :p:p

We just sent out the last email ahead of registration. Please let me know if you did not receive it because that means you won't receive the registratione mail on Sunday. Registration starts at 10 am MT on Sunday, 2/27.
Just got it!

Amazing that there are no fees!
but I hope that doesn’t cause people to sign up and then no-show.

Last edited:
We just sent out the last email ahead of registration. Please let me know if you did not receive it because that means you won't receive the registratione mail on Sunday. Registration starts at 10 am MT on Sunday, 2/27.

📧✅

It’s good you are looking out for the guys that have attended past events….even if it’s bad for us first timers

Just got it!

Amazing that there are no fees!
but I hope that doesn’t cause people to sign up and then no-show.
The donation portion is a key component to the success of the event though.

@codyaustin5 and @indycole, are you limiting the event to 50 trucks, or to 50 trucks per day? Asking because sometimes people sign up but can't make the entire event. If it's 50 per day maybe some folks (especially someone new or waitlisted) would be able to join for a day or two if someone else who signs up can't make those days (basically "splitting" a reservation)?

with 50 truck limit, maybe we can set up a carpool system for those who's rigs have open seats for those who don't get in but may go to the area anyway.

@codyaustin5 and @indycole, are you limiting the event to 50 trucks, or to 50 trucks per day? Asking because sometimes people sign up but can't make the entire event. If it's 50 per day maybe some folks (especially someone new or waitlisted) would be able to join for a day or two if someone else who signs up can't make those days (basically "splitting" a reservation)?

We did consider this but opted for simplicity. We typically gather more information via a survey after registration and then open up spots to the waitlist to account for this.

Camped out in front of my screen!

Made it!

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 10.00.23 AM.png

w00t!

+1 for Google Chrome autofill

Donated the recommended $150 but willing to pitch in more later if more funds are required.
1645981339427.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom