Events/Trails LCDC 7 - Summer 2021 Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, that was a busy weekend for us. We've sorted through all the initial registrations and were able to open up some waitlist slots once we accounted for sponsors, duplicate registrations, etc. Be on the lookout if you're on the waitlist.

Thanks @indycole, waitlist email received and now registered. The three of us are looking forward to building on last years fun👍

Kudos to the organizers -- the infrastructure for this year (EventBrite, payment, and Docusign for the waiver) all worked well and were easy to use. I suspect that required a fair bit of work on your side. So, thank you and well done.

Kudos to the organizers -- the infrastructure for this year (EventBrite, payment, and Docusign for the waiver) all worked well and were easy to use. I suspect that required a fair bit of work on your side. So, thank you and well done.

Thanks! Just trying to make the logistics easier for everyone and am glad to hear that it all worked. By the same token, everyone else, please reach out to us if you did not receive a waiver or a survey link.

+1 Very well done this year! However, I think I ordered an extra shirt. 👕

Thats funny because in my mad rush to get registered, I neglected to order extra T-shirts. @indycole or @codyaustin5 - will there be an opportunity to order extra if we did not include it during registration?
If they run out I'll give you my extra. ...Only because you have the coolest LX build so far. :p

Thats funny because in my mad rush to get registered, I neglected to order extra T-shirts. @indycole or @codyaustin5 - will there be an opportunity to order extra if we did not include it during registration?

Yeah, actually, you can revisit the registration link and order more without much hassle. Just only order shirts and don't put yourself on the waitlist. Reach out if there are any issues.

Thanks man. I really appreciate that. You've got a pretty nice one yourself.

I'll tell you what - I'll trade you a beer or two for it in Ouray 👍

Sounds fair.

Can't wait, now which tires would be preferred for the trails in Colorado? I'm currently on toyo AT3s and have been eyeing the yokohama g003 and the toyo MTs

Can't wait, now which tires would be preferred for the trails in Colorado? I'm currently on toyo AT3s and have been eyeing the yokohama g003 and the toyo MTs
Any A/T tires will do. Many of us have opinions of what is "best" but IMO the offroad performance differences between A/T tires are small. Shop for something which meets your dry/wet/snow/ice/noise/comfort needs and it'll do fine once you air down offroad. Honestly the bigger improvement will be to air them down when on a trail, so in that case I'd recommend a decent portable air compressor (e.g. Superflow or Viair) so that you'll be able to easily reinflate when you're done (and thus will take advantage of airing down and not skimp/skip it because reinflating is a PITA...

I can't believe I didn't get registered in time before it filled up, we've been planning this for months lol. Oh well, we are still going to Colorado that week and will be running the Alpine Loop, maybe we will bump into some of y'all out there.

I can't believe I didn't get registered in time before it filled up, we've been planning this for months lol. Oh well, we are still going to Colorado that week and will be running the Alpine Loop, maybe we will bump into some of y'all out there.
Definitely get on the wait list. Some people will drop as other things in life get in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom