Events/Trails LCDC 2019 - 5th Anniversary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.landcruiserdc.com
Update May 6:

LCDC 5th Anniversary is right around the corner and we have officially finalized our sponsors. Our final sponsor this year is Toyota!

Toyota joined us year 3 in Breckenridge and was definitely a highlight of the event. They'll have special Toyota swag and a representative joining us which we'll do a similar Q&A.

Cole and I will be sending more details via email regarding dates, times and locations. The event will officially kickoff with a friends and family BBQ sponsored by Elite Land Cruisers and @Cruiser Corps

Update March:

Nitro Gears joins the 5th anniversary!

Lots of new sponsors joining us. Front Runner Outfitters and 5.11 Tactical. We are working on finalizing details to trail runs and structure for each day.

Update Dec:

WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE LCDC 2019 Registration is Now Open!!!

You can follow the direct link below to sign up:

5th Anniversary 200-Series LCDC in Ouray, CO

Update #1

Dates are official! July 31-August 3, 2019

I know a lot of you were worried about the future of LCDC with my recent sale announcement but rest assured LCDC will live on.

Pleased to announce the 5th anniversary will take us back to our roots in beautiful Ouray, CO!

Dates still to be determined but plan late July-early August.

Last edited:
Awesome Cody. Are we going to be on the Ouray side? That would be my vote, then I could bring my camper.

Awesome news Cody. The renovated hot springs are a welcome treat!

We’ll plan to be there...

Awesome Cody. Are we going to be on the Ouray side? That would be my vote, then I could bring my camper.
Yes home base will be Ouray! :)

9062CB74-5F45-4800-9A40-0D58A8989CAB.jpeg
Cody

I’m new, but very interested in making this trip.

Gene

Can’t thank these guys enough but @sleeoffroad will be sponsoring again this year!

@indycole and I are planning some great things for year #5!

Thanks for the link Cole. We just got our 200 series, but we love Ouray and Telluride and will make sure our LC is built and ready for next year.
View attachment 1799088

Glad you found the thread! If you haven't done the Ouray area before mod requirements are pretty modest. You can do pretty much anything with a stock vehicle. AT tires help a lot while sliders and a small lift will help a bit more.

View attachment 1798988 Cody

I’m new, but very interested in making this trip.

Gene

Hey Gene!

Hope you’ll make it!
Always great to meet & wheel with new folk. :) Bring some passengers....and you’ll have a ball. IMHO, Ouray goes toe-to-toe with any locale in the US. for most beautiful landscape
Mark

Last edited:
Glad you found the thread! If you haven't done the Ouray area before mod requirements are pretty modest. You can do pretty much anything with a stock vehicle. AT tires help a lot while sliders and a small lift will help a bit more.
Yeah, the first time we did Telluride we drove Imogene in a rental Mercedes GL and it worked out fine, but I would still prefer to have some work done first.

Land
Cruiser
Destination
Club

Or...

Loonies who
Crave
Dirty
Cruisers

:hillbilly:

Last edited:
This is great, Cody! Had to miss this year due to needing to be in the PNW at that time. Next Summer's schedule is set so that I'll be in Colorado for July/August and would love a reason to go to Ouray and to hang out with you all.

@codyaustin5 (and everyone)...

Any chance we could start the event
JULY 31st at the earliest? July 31st is a Wednesday...seems like right in the ballpark for our typical schedule.

What do you think?

**Just throwin it out there as a hope since dates haven’t been mentioned yet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom