LC100 .. 1FZ-FE with huge Turbo .. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
let the pic talk ..

DSC00217.JPG

DSC00218.JPG

DSC00219.JPG

DSC00220.JPG

DSC00221.JPG

its so painful to me to see those pic .. :flipoff2:

I would not think that a engine would last long running just a K&N in an open airbox given your sandy conditions. I would want dual snorkles.

The carbon fiber hood is sweet even if there is no forced air element toi them. I wonder how much weight that saves.

I love the unpainted bumper and pin stripes. :grinpimp:

Requested pics - Detail of the gauges and gauge mounts.

what can I tell you guys .. there a lot of this LC in UAE and Qatar .. its become normel to see 900+ hp on the 1FZ-Fe .. and they also cable of 300+ km .. with fully strocked engine .. A/R turbo more than 1.0 .. and good engine mangment like Motec 800 or 400 .. its easy to get there .. :) .. all what you wants is $$$$$

LX_TREME said:
Piping?
Throttle Body?
And what kind /type of Blow Valve is that?

you can get the Throttle Body from any aftermarket part ..

piping .. all custome made ..

Blow valve .. hks .. greddy etc.

i dont know .. but you can remount the battery any were you need with longer wire ..

i dont have .. but there is a lot of space avilable in the front of the raditer .. you can see it when open the hood ..

Guys .. the 1FZ-FE is bolt proof you can go 1 Bar thats 14.7 PSi with the stock internal .. all you need is .. strong fuel pump .. fuel regulator. .. Turbo .. turbo Mainfolds .. Blow off .. waste gate .. intercooler .. mangment computer .. and the piping ..

you can have complete stroker kit from crawer .. its not cheap .. but they can make it .. they also make cams for the 1FZ-FE and the 2UZ-FE with custom grinds ..

EL_3grab said:
what sandy conditions .. its true .. we have streets :D

We have streets here too but I still have the dust/sand everywhere. ;)

Besides the dual snorkles would look awesome. I realize that the added engine life from better air filtration may not matter on a blown engine tuned for maximum power but I cringe at the thought of that engine sucking in sand. :frown:

Holy Jeebus , that is freaking awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom