LC100 .. 1FZ-FE with huge Turbo .. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

with tose kind of Hp racing in sand at the start wouldnt it just be a sand blaster compared to a seisel engine LC? That surge of power would go to waste as the tires slips wouldnt they? I have LC 100 99' with 1hz engine in it with turbo intercooler. :flipoff2:

stasis1 said:
with tose kind of Hp racing in sand at the start wouldnt it just be a sand blaster compared to a seisel engine LC? That surge of power would go to waste as the tires slips wouldnt they? I have LC 100 99' with 1hz engine in it with turbo intercooler. :flipoff2:

Check this site .. more than 2000 Hp on sand ..

http://www.almr3b.com/

:flipoff2:

err soz man i cant read arabian. anyway just be careful about you engine. You want durability on these rigs not power though. probably u can afford to buy a new donk to put in it. Sell more of those oil barrels :grinpimp::flipoff2:
el3granb i notices on all the pics none of the LC have snorkel y? I fitted my LC 100 with a turbo after 3 urs then i fit an air tec snorkel it makes a huge difference in the mid torque. but then agin probably it doesnt matter to u cos of your high horse power

stasis1 said:
err soz man i cant read arabian. anyway just be careful about you engine. You want on these rigs not power though. probably u can afford to buy a new donk to put in it. Sell more of those oil barrels :grinpimp::flipoff2:
el3granb i notices on all the pics none of the LC have snorkel y? I fitted my LC 100 with a turbo after 3 urs then i fit an air tec snorkel it makes a huge difference in the mid torque. but then agin probably it doesnt matter to u cos of your high horse power

you can downloads this video ..

http://www.almr3b.com/pic/albums/video/race9/race9.WMV

No body care about durability .. Turbo with the highest boost they can get .. only power .. in my case .. i fitted a headers with Flowmaster series 50 ultra flow .. it was great in high rpm .. but i dont like it because of lake of torque on low end .. so .. i return my OEM exhaust system .. but it kept blowen off when i push hard on the engine .. in the end i removed the last muffler .. and the car was great .. more power than the stock TLC .. on all rpm ..

:cool:

How come all cars on this race have M/T tires? It seems they are not so bad for sand after all ;). Race tires for Dakar also look much like M/T.

Regards

Samo

Is it possible to drive up the big ones with only 200 PS? I've never met dunes that big (but I thing I'll find them in the spring in Libiya :cool:).

Regard
Samo

SamoL said:
Is it possible to drive up the big ones with only 200 PS? I've never met dunes that big (but I thing I'll find them in the spring in Libiya :cool:).

Regard
Samo

:D :D .. Its one of the biggest dune in the world ..

300m long at 50 degree and 900 wide ..

mr3bhill.jpg

no you cant with a 200ps .. put another zero to it .. :grinpimp:

another question do you guys reinforce ur gearing (trans,diffs ETC) with that much power they are not desinged for that isnt it. But again if you got the dough probably it doesnt matter:flipoff2:

i think they use the powerglide trans .. they can handle the power from chevy's V8 ..

SamoL said:
It might be possible to get on top of it with 200 HP - but from the other side ;).
yea same here probably is just easier to be air dropped on the top:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom