LC Shrimp & Crab boil Oct 3-5 planning thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is the finished design! Who do I send it to now? PM me an address. (She still has to do the "Toyota" on the grill, but her special pen for that is at work)

Greg,

waiting on it to arrive still....if I need to I can meet you to get it or meet you when you are down here Saturday. I am retired Air Force so can even meet you on base if you want....I retired from CAFB so know it pretty well...it has only been four years...not changed that much. LOL:grinpimp:

Greg,

waiting on it to arrive still....if I need to I can meet you to get it or meet you when you are down here Saturday. I am retired Air Force so can even meet you on base if you want....I retired from CAFB so know it pretty well...it has only been four years...not changed that much. LOL:grinpimp:

You should have it by now....Hmmm.

Let me know as soon as it shows up. It was sent in a large yellow envelope at the end of last week.

CONGRATS GRAMPA :clap::clap::clap:

oLD fART

You are offically there now. Congrats:)

Registration page is now up.

Upstate Cruisers

How are we doing on charters?

I've gone ahead and reserved the site for Thursday also to make it a little longer. Anyone coming in Thursday will be on their own as far as food. I'll be using this day to set the camp up.

Last edited:
Wow! sounds good, too bad you folks are so far away..:frown:

I posted some fishing prices on the uc forum if anyone is interested:eek::eek:

You can definitely tell that it is opening shrimp season. Coming home thru Mc'ville every other car had a boat with shrimp poles behind it.

Jeremy

Are they any problems with gas availability in the beaufort/ huntin island area? We are out up here- people are following tanker trucks around town like the pied piper and cleaning every station out within an hour of getting a shipment.

Are they any problems with gas availability in the beaufort/ huntin island area? We are out up here- people are following tanker trucks around town like the pied piper and cleaning every station out within an hour of getting a shipment.

it's running around $3.60/gal right now.

prep has begun

Well we hauled all of the camping gear out of Yodel and inspected for
readiness. So far so good.
Added a new grill, the Road Trip by Coleman, and a new canopy.
It's a Gamecock tailgating job. Garnet in color so it should be easy for
me to find when I stagger back from the parties. :grinpimp:
Lynn , Scout and I are really looking forward to this trip. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom