Builds Medusa | 16+ 200 series build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello mudders!

I have always been a car guy and the truck world is fairly new to me. This would be my 2nd offroad/overland build as I recently sold my truck to get this dream build started. My plan is to have a well rounded daily driver & overland capable rig. it is a dream come true and the 200 is unlike any other.

Follow my journey as I build it for SEMA 2018, very fortunate to have a back to back build!

Previous builds:
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4

RWB Medusa / 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera 2

1972 Toyota Celica

2010 Mitsubishi Evo X MR

Follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/rwbmedusa/

Last edited:
ARB Summit winch bar
Bajadesigns LP9 pro, Squadron-R pro

Total Chaos UCA
OME BP-51 suspension, 2724 springs

ARB Roller drawer & side floor kit, half cargo barrier

ARB Skydome double swag

Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum winch
Factor55 Fairlead
Thule Motion XT Alpine, Aeroblade

Last edited:
Nice build so far! What cargo barrier is that?

Sick

Love those BD lights. You've already got street cred from previous builds so I'm looking forward to seeing this come together.

Where have you been buying all your parts, Pep Boys?!

Just kidding, looking forward to following along.

Where have you been buying all your parts, Pep Boys?!

Just kidding, looking forward to following along.
at my local craigslist. lol

but yeah, let me know if I can be of help. if I can save you guys money, be happy to point you in the right direction

Nice Celica!!!
The '74 I drove around in looked and I am sure sounded just like yours. I probably thought it did at the time. I miss a stick shift.

Looks amazing and super clean. It's pretty much how I'd like mine to be kitted out.

What kind and size are those wheels and tires?

Looks great. I have a white 2016 and may be putting a front bumper/bull bar on this winter. The ARB Summit and the TJM13 are the two I am looking at. I believe the ARB Summit is an update with the 16+ models in mind. So how well does it work with the forward facing camera? In fact, how do your lights work with that camera?

And as for those lights, how well do they complement the stock 2016+ lights with their sharp cutoff?

I’m not necessarily looking at a winch for now due to its weight but it looks like you have the one with the remote - so no exposed controller.

Looks great. Did you or will you need to raise/ adjust your exhaust to conceal it with the new CBI bumper? Will the bike rack fit with the spare tire in place?

super sexy. I follow you on IG and have been following the build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom