LC 2013 or 2019? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone.

Looking to buy my first LC 200 as a daily driver family vehicle for my wife, two kids, and husky.

So far in the LA area, I see two silver/black interior models. I’ve attached links. Curious between the two if anyone has opinions on better value/better model? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated!

The 2013 is priced at $44.9k and has 79.5k miles
The 2019 is $56k with 93k miles

Cheers!

Hi everyone.

Looking to buy my first LC 200 as a daily driver family vehicle for my wife, two kids, and husky.

So far in the LA area, I see two silver/black interior models. I’ve attached links. Curious between the two if anyone has opinions on better value/better model? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated!

The 2013 is priced at $44.9k and has 79.5k miles
The 2019 is $56k with 93k miles

Cheers!

I don't see any links, but based solely on what you have posted - I'd go with the 2019 all day long.

Clearly 2019 is the best year. No bias on my end I assure you.

But yea get 2019. Better safety features for your daily driver.

That 2013 one you're looking at seems pricey to have a minor accident on the carfax.

Another vote for the 2019. This is coming from someone with a 2013 that I adore.

From a mechanical/repair stand point 2019 has the updated radiator so thats one less concern to have on a new/used car purchase.
Also the older 200s are seeing more of the timing cover oil seepage/leaks, cam tower seepage/leaks, and coolant valley leaks.
These issues would'nt scare me away from an early year 200 series just something to keep in mind as potential areas to monitor and be aware of.

Also in regards to the accident histories. I would want some details on the repairs and parts replaced before committing.

Additionally price wise, i paid a few grand less for my 2013 five years ago. It was all stock, one owner CA car with identical miles.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom