Later style Dashboard for 70's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the pictures! Steel dash looks to have alot more character. but that might be the tan vs gray. Both of your trucks look great, I especially like the color-coordinated shag seat cover.

From my limited searching it looks like the dual front airbag(new dash) became standard in 07-2009 for the 2010 model year. I read some of your #2 thread, and as you found, the firewall is the same. Looks like you had to modify the fuse box mounting area. Lucky find on that complete HVAC/Instrument cluster with the later dash. And great plastic patching restoration work
You're right.....late 09 for the new dash. 2007 was the facelift change....still steel dash though.

I think my cabs are February and June of 09.

The dog fits just right on the bath mats on the bench seats......no sliding around either with the rubber backing. And of course they need to be color coordinated. :)

You're right.....late 09 for the new dash. 2007 was the facelift change....still steel dash though.

I think my cabs are February and June of 09.

The dog fits just right on the bath mats on the bench seats......no sliding around either with the rubber backing. And of course they need to be color coordinated. :)
Thanks 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom