Last Official Post Roundup thread....... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man........ I hate missin this s***.....

Pictures
090320LSLC Roundup005.jpg
090320LSLC Roundup007.jpg
090320LSLC Roundup009.jpg

Damn Bruce thems some good pictures.........great shot of my boy........

What a great event.

This event is what I miss most about wheeling. Friends, Great Times, Awesome Wheeling, did I say Friends? It was great to see everyone again - Thanks to Jason H. for letting me drive the Smurf, Butch and Nick for allowing us to borrow your rigs as well.

Gary - Hope you enjoy those wheels:flipoff2:

Thanks to everyone including Randy, Shane and all of the Kruse family for allowing me and my son to create some incredible memories that we will take with us through out life.:cheers:

Damn Bruce thems some good pictures.........great shot of my boy........

Wished we could have stayed to see/hear the show Saturday night - I bet you guys sounded awesome.

Thanks for everything Butch. You are truely a great man. I appreciate being able to call you my friend.

I'll send you the full size version of all of the pictures - Jason H. took most of the wheeling pictures.

To: Butch and the Lone Star

My Wife and I had a great time. First time camping and first wheeling event for my wife.

She really understands now the hobby and why the need to travel long distances to see some folks that she did not know.

She actually said that Kowboy wasn't so bad.

I can't believe this park is closing. This is the one and only that I like to go here in Texas.

This year was my fourth one.

Great event, and great park and the best of all, it's here in Texas close to home.

thanks guys
SANY0768 - Copy.JPG

Dude am I whipped. I am tired in a way I have not been since college. We wheeled an $80k plus cruiser w/o incident. Consumed NO alcohol. Did not sleep. Was thoroughly convinced Kowboy needs an AA meeting or four. Was amazed at what a class act Marlin is. Made a lot of new friends out there, and finally met some I've met only online up till now. Found out how bad Waterfall pounds you. Almost got converted by Big Red's son. Took tons of film at Hell and Back. Left with so many ideas for my 40.......I gotta get started! Pics up soon.

Wished we could have stayed to see/hear the show Saturday night - I bet you guys sounded awesome.

Thanks for everything Butch. You are truely a great man. I appreciate being able to call you my friend.

I'll send you the full size version of all of the pictures - Jason H. took most of the wheeling pictures.

Damn Bruce, ya make me blush, I ain't no great man.....just doing the best I can like my pappy and grandpappy's taught me......and it should read showed me, they taught by very little talk and lots of action.

Harsh was telling me ya handed him a camera worth the same as his Cruiser......I said dang Bruce has a $500 camera?

Deke my son in law doing a shuttle launch impression........
photo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom