Last Official Post Roundup thread....... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
We sent the event out in fine fashion, many big breaks, several got runned over, tumped by the tree, dragged by a Kruse......drank some real Ozark Moonshine......had an opening band and a remarkable show by the John D Hale Band .....
The rollover tree quit, not in a snap and a crash, but just laid down slowly to the ground, Randy cut everyone a 2'' chunk of it as a keepsake
......even got Randy and Shane choked up when we gave em each a very nice gift in recognition of the 6 events we hosted there, had a real Legend in attendance......Marlin was absolutely blown away by my guys, the same way he does to those he meets .......LSLC gave me a wall hanging with every Roundup tee shirt sown into it, along with a John D Hale Band tee shirt..............lots of misty eyes as we loaded for the last time.
real sad to drive north at noon.

We had 14 rigs in attendance from my home town and the little surrounding communities.....

post it up boys...

Butch

Thanks Butch. Thanks Randy. Thanks Shane.

had just as much fun this year as I had every previous year, and y'alls work made that possible.

Thanks to everyone I've become friends with at this event.

Cheers.
waterfal.jpg

Good seeing you again Greg. I hope you got that electrical issue solved.

Anyone in the group that went out with the 200/100/80/70/60/40 have pictures to post?

it was unfortunately my first year to go..

But i absolutely loved every single second of it, I wish i would have forced myself to go the last 2 years i have owned my cruiser.

I had some body damage but nothing to bad, and busted a birf and lost my ability to turn left on the way back to camp.

all in all it was awesome ! Loved meeting so many of you guys and wheelin with yall. I will do my best to get all the pictures i have uploaded for yall to browse through.

Iam beat...but it was the best round up ever! I have no picture I can share in public. :D

Thanks again to everyone who made this even possible, have to come up with a plan for next year..

I would like to say a special thanks to Butch Baker. I know how hard this event is to put on and Butch and the LSLC guys did a bang up job! The best Round-Up yet. I have made many great friends at this event over the years and I look forward to seeing all of you again at future rides. Again, thanks Butch for spearheading this fantastic party!

Later,

my ass hurts, my throats sore and it was soooooo fawkin' worth it!

my ass hurts, my throats sore and it was soooooo fawkin' worth it!

That is what you get for drinking too much Iggy.. ;) Good to meet you. I'll post up some pics later.....

Charles

I'm wore out, I've got more trail rash, I haven't unpacked everything yet, I have two piles of laundry to do and my 8 y/o son will probably sleep for a day and a half (with his rebel flag blanket! Thanks!)...

...but DAMN it was SOOOO worth it! Thank you very much to the Kruse's, all the LSLC crew, Woody and the IH8MUD crew, Marlin for gracing us and this event with his knowledge and kindness, the weather man for giving us F'in awesome weather and everyone who came in from as far West as California and as far East as Georgia. My pics are being put HERE for now.

IMG_7194.jpg

Good seeing you again Greg. I hope you got that electrical issue solved.

Anyone in the group that went out with the 200/100/80/70/60/40 have pictures to post?

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0042copy.jpg

DSC_0035copy.jpg

Thanks to LSLC for putting on a great event.

Special thanks to Cottonland Cruisers for letting my son and I tag along all weekend long; we had a great time!

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

Thanks for the pics Todd. Good meeting you as well.

Left austin fri morning at 6:30 am,got a blowout in burnet at around 7:15.Found a tire in town using the web on my cell and back on the road at 8:00.Lost and found stuff all weekend,broke a birf early sat and did a ride along.Got to party with with marlin but the best thing of all was to finally let it out when Shane and Randy took the stage.To everyone involved ,thanx for a bitchin good time and hope to cross paths again. Manny (smallblocked 94 pickup-aka "Toyolet")
roundup09062.jpg
roundup09064.jpg
roundup09085.jpg
roundup09098.jpg

:bang:
We sent the event out in fine fashion, many big breaks, several got runned over, tumped by the tree, dragged by a Kruse......drank some real Ozark Moonshine......had an opening band and a remarkable show by the John D Hale Band .....
The rollover tree quit, not in a snap and a crash, but just laid down slowly to the ground, Randy cut everyone a 2'' chunk of it as a keepsake
......even got Randy and Shane choked up when we gave em each a very nice gift in recognition of the 6 events we hosted there, had a real Legend in attendance......Marlin was absolutely blown away by my guys, the same way he does to those he meets .......LSLC gave me a wall hanging with every Roundup tee shirt sown into it, along with a John D Hale Band tee shirt..............lots of misty eyes as we loaded for the last time.
real sad to drive north at noon.

We had 14 rigs in attendance from my home town and the little surrounding communities.....

post it up boys...

Butch
Heres a few of my group and my rig keepin an eye on camp:bang:
roundup09125.jpg
roundup09123.jpg
roundup09082.jpg

Last edited:
Had a blast, remember meeting Omar, Alex, and Clay after I informally turned my <Model deleted for good taste> into a 4-wheel-steer rig. Some really nice rigs and folks in attendance.

Butch and the rest of Lone Star thanks for a hell of a weekend.

Outstanding event your hard work showed.

If it is really the Last Round Up it went out on top for sure.

Thanks Again!
katemcy 3-21-09 209.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom