Last minute URE trip.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Headin to the Uwharries sometime tomorrow before lunch time (10-11:00) and ridin for a while. Anyone who wants to go give me a call 704-438-0730 and leave a message tonight, or if I answer tomorrow, and we can figure out a set time and place to meet. Should be nice and slippery for my stock 80, but hopefully It wont be too bad.

Why don't you wait until this weekend? A few of us should be able to hit it this Saturday if you are up for it.

It was an absolute mess yesterday. One of the slickest days I've seen there.

Pulled a jeep out stuck up to his axles.

After 2 days of heat and sun it should be better though - heavy, clumpy mud!!

Have fun! :cheers:

Around what time this Saturday? I might be game for another URE trip...pending the returning condition of my Cruiser and the amount of fun I have this trip.

Earlier is better in my book. It's about an hour from me to get there and I need a little time to swap tires out and such, but I like to beat the heat. I bet I could be down there between 9 and 10am.

Should be able to swing that....though I'm not sure what the outpost is. Is that the gas station/convenience store/hunting shop/huge parking lot about a mile from the entrance?

Yea, that'd be the place. Anyone else planning to attend? It would be nice to see a few more cruiser heads out there.

I'll mention it at the club meeting tomorrow.

Looks like you and me.

Trip was sucessful! Rowe and Barry were the only others to show, but it was fun...40, 60, and 80's were represented. Only damage was to the paint, reciever hitch, running board mounts, and exhaust bracket behind the cats on my 80, those other guys came out scratchless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom