Last minute pre-GSMTR prep HAMMOM 6/4-6/5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJR

Threads
GMSTR is almost here, bring your junk and we'll get it wired together. If nobody has anything besides me, we'll probably just hang out and have fun. I know @IcutYourCruiser was working on having some weld together bead locks to build, not sure what the status is on that, maybe we build those. I have some more chopping to do on hatchet, and a front axle re-assembly, I might make some progress on that this weekend. We'll definitely do a fire sat evening for anyone who wants to stay. PM me if you need my address.
@GLTHFJ60 @UZJ105

I have a buddy coming into town that weekend, but might try to swing by for a min.

Reactions: AJR
Gonna hit UNF for a day then will head up. Got a buddy from CLT coming along.

Depending on what I got for work next week I’ll try to come by, not going but like to come help.

Erica's birthday is next Saturday, so my availability is questionable. Trying to finish my vehicle prep this weekend.

I'll be there. I need to cut and weld my coil perches. It would be awesome if we could wire up the front locker.

The motel will be there with room for more people if the desire is there.

Alright so here’s my list:
-Delete abs pump in hatchet to make room for front dove.
-finish dove on drivers side
- relocate battery to somewhere else since the place it used to sit is gone.
-make bracket for new 7” round LED “headlights”
- re assemble front axle. Diff is still out, knuckles are off and everything is clean
- dismount 4 tires from wheels, I’m getting inner air locks and rock rings next week.
- maybe build some sort of toolbox for the back, and a place to mount a chainsaw. Getting kind of like a wish list now.

Last edited:
Added to the list:
Put giant tires on @IcutYourCruiser s wheels so he can join the “I put my truck in drive and the birfields broke” club.
there's going to be so much birfield carnage at GSMTR lol....

there's going to be so much birfield carnage at GSMTR lol....
I’m ready for it
37104EDA-CCA8-4014-BCB1-A4B1E86E6F87.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom