1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

landcruiser 100

Discussion in '100-Series Cruisers' started by kingston, Mar 10, 2004.

1. kingston

kingston

hi guys! i am new here hope youguys could help me. i am looking for a toyota landcruiser 100 series taigate. i need it to convert my vertical or swing out door to horizontal type. please let me know if where can i buy used and complete parts.
    thank you very much :)

2. Junk

Junk

You would likely get a response if you said where you were located :doh:

3. Beowulf

Beowulf

Hi Kingston,

I know almost nothing about the 100 series but trying to do basically the same thing on the 80 would be very, very expensive. From what we've heard here it is not as simple as buying a few parts and bolting everything up.... at least not on the 80.

If you've done your homework then contact C-Dan for new US spec parts and TAP recycling in California for used parts.

Good Luck,
    -B-

4. 80and100cruisers

80and100cruisers SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Yea where are you from..that 100 has extra mirrors and side turn signals not found on USA 100s, and the steering wheel is on the wrong side! :doh: Sorry, don't know how to do that conversion...if I am reading your post correctly the 100s in USA allready have what you want.

-Matt