For Sale land cruiser specific 9.5 weld on diff armor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
since no one made diff armor specifically for the 9.5 inch land cruiser diffs and the 8 inch mini truck armor fits like crap. I got together with a friend of mine that has a fab shop and helped him design these. Here is a link to his web store. I'll be installing this on all my axle builds from here on out. Its a great product and im glad I got to have a hand in developing it.

Link to order below
Toyota 9.5" Landcruiser Diff Armor

diff armor.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like for any 9.5 inch front or rear. If your 80 has a 9.5 then yes.

Correct. designed for full float housings front or rear. Just a little background I installed two sets of the 8" armor that supposedly fits the 9.5" diff's and was so disappointed in its fit that I got with my friend to develop this. And for full disclosure I'm not making anything off any of these units just promoting a great product.

I like it but my 80's front diff gets banged up more than the rear. Care to take a stab at that too?

That's pretty cool!

We make a diff hat ( pipe cap ) but I like this design as well.

Send me one Roma!

PayPal ok?

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Can you explain what sort of modification needed for FJ80 semi float 9.5 rear?
A lot. You will need to make several relief cuts and pound it into shape.

@roma042987, Any pictures on these with finished welds? Looks like a great alternative, thanks.

For the front (especially) wouldn't it be great to have a one piece design that made a ramp to more easily push over rocks... (hint-hint... product idea provided free for nuthin')

I would like 3 sets please. Robert 817-507-6783

For the front (especially) wouldn't it be great to have a one piece design that made a ramp to more easily push over rocks... (hint-hint... product idea provided free for nuthin')

A buddy made these for my 40 a few years back. I'm sure it could be done for the 80. :D

Rear

Front

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom