Land Cruiser parts grab/fall get together (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mcdesignsoffroad.com
I’ve been texting Joel about some parts I need to get rid of and we thought maybe it would be a good excuse to invite anyone to meet here in Allendale.

We and Joshua all have drill next weekend, so maybe the following weekend-nov 10.

I have mostly ok 80 stuff to part with, a few 40 bits and a pair of 60 front leaves.

Sounds great bit I have to help my mom move that weekend. Bummer!

-salvageable White 80 upper lift hatch-92
-decent burgundy 80 tailgate
-one or two burgundy 80 doors
-lots of tan interior parts, some grey panels
-two mostly intact 80 sunroof sections
-White 80 front inner fenders
-tranny shifter
-White 80 cowl vent panel
2-69 fj40 tcase and trannys-one floor shift still in my truck
-69 fj40 front axle converted to mini truck discs and knuckles (asking $400)
2-fj62 OEM spoke wheels and Michelin’s
-Heater and duct stuff, lots of bits
2-80 steering columns or parts
-brake master, air cleaner parts...
-pair of 80 front radius arms
-80 radiator support-not pretty, but useable

I need to clean out stuff I don’t need.

We have a great local Mexican restaraunt and Trail Point brewing next to each other.

Last edited:
The following weekend I have to be back for the evening so should work fine. My daughter is in a musical so I just have to be back in Greentuckey by like 6. I might just have to bail early if it is running late. I should come up with a list of stuff I have too. Tons of parts laying around.

That upper hatch is interesting. Also tan interior parts

Im sorry Hi plains, i wasnt trying to muck up the water :(. i know trying to get everyone to agree on a date can be difficult so just post the date that you had in mind and ill try to make it :).

So we are talking the 17th, right? I am still good to go.

I will work on a more complete list of parts around but I have most of an 87 fj60 parts truck that is rusty but good mechanical stuff and tan interior, and a 70 fj55 that has various good stuff. Pretty rusty bit not all bad. "Chunk" the fj60 I am restoring is giving up all the 2f accessories (going diesel), 4 speed, split case, radiator, ac. Also have the super nice ARB rack for 60 or 80, and Diamondrax 60" rack for 40, 60 ,80.

I can totally make the 17th work, but it is a busy day so not breaking my heart if we can't, but I am in if it works out.
Let me know what anyone needs, I have two parts rigs in Kalamazoo and a couple up in Hart as well. I think either weekend will work. Just gotta get my permission slip signed.

What series are your parts rigs? 40, 60, 80? I need some 60 series interior bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom