KZJ78 wheel alignment specification (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone tell me the wheel alignment specification for my KZJ78 I can't see it in the manual and can only find other cruisers that have a toe in of plus or minus 2mm. It is the toe in I am looking for as as far as I know it is the only adjustment that can be done. Am I right in thinking that?

Graeme

Here's one for an LJ, fairly sure the KZJ suspension would be the same:

i-bDWJBjk-XL.jpg

Note that on this sheet the toe is listed in mm but other measurements in degrees.

Front toe is the only easy adjustment. Caster can be changed with offset radius arm bushes, front camber can be adjusted with offset kingpin bearings but they are $$$.

Cheers
Clint

Thanks Clint, Finaly after a year I have just got it on the road. Driving well apart from pulling a bit to the left and the steering wheel not straight which is anoying. I am going to an old school tyre place where a friend knows them. The national business where I went to a year ago and where I bought new tyres could not stop it pulling. Eventually they told me the track rods were siezed on one bar! Anyway I have sorted that but will not go back to them.

Graeme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom