Know of any nearby parts pull places for 91-94 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to locate some front end sheet metal - hood, DS fender, lights, etc... Really hating on insurance companies about now and trying hard not to scrap my fully functional running 80 to some cosmetic damage

Check the on-line inventory for U-Auto-Pull-It and Pull-A-Part. You can also register for an email when certain vehicles arrive.

Cool - Thanks Lash. I'll look those up tonight.

i just found this guy in Seattle under parting out - he's showing a 91 just posted last week, my color that I'm calling about in the morning to see what a big box of parts will go for http://www.torfab.com/Home.aspx Neat looking shop; wish I'd known about the years ago when I was traveling up there for Curtiss Wright.

There used to be a 91 and a 94 sitting in a make shift junk yard on Hwy 80 between Brandon and Pelehatchie. It has been a while since I have been out there so they may be gone. Would be worth a trip out there to see. Bring cash and beer with you for payment for parts. best way to get there is get on I20 towards Meridian, get off at the East Brandon exit, turn on Hwy 80 towards Pelehatchie, yard is on the left before you go under the train tracks.

I haven't seen that 80 out there for a while. Of course I haven't paid much attention. I'll look today but I think they crushed all that junk.

PScottBx in the Bayou State Cruisers forum is parting a '94

I appreciate the lead, but the truck should be pulling up to mark's shop tomorrow w/ a crate of parts from Torfab; they had a 91 parting out. Followed by another bit of freight on Monday from CO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom