Kinky 100 Series Frame (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Team - have a kink in my frame behind the tire carrier but really want to get a rear bumper and get that spare out of the cargo area. Any recommendations in AZ that would be able to work with this before I email dissent, bior, and 4x4 labs and drive 12 hours at some point this summer?

IMG_7841.jpg

Thanks Phil! Everywhere else has recommended a body shop with a frame puller.
Body shop may be able to straighten it but can they keep it from doing it again. Colt has skills and has done many things for me, some amazing.

That is pretty bad. I fixed one that was about 1/3 that bad a few years ago, only took a few hours. I put a 4x4labs bumper on it afterwards, looks perfect now. Colt can definitely get it fixed.

What caused that?

That is pretty bad. I fixed one that was about 1/3 that bad a few years ago, only took a few hours. I put a 4x4labs bumper on it afterwards, looks perfect now. Colt can definitely get it fixed.

What caused that?
Me. Bought a 100 series with a really rusty frame, had a mechanic friend who said he had a line on a frame with only 30k on it and no rust - southern vehicle. This was the caveat. Get rid of the rust through a frame swap that left me with this kink to fix.

Me. Bought a 100 series with a really rusty frame, had a mechanic friend who said he had a line on a frame with only 30k on it and no rust - southern vehicle. This was the caveat. Get rid of the rust through a frame swap that left me with this kink to fix.
definitely easier to fix than rust...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom