Keystone Cruisers Green Trail Run on January 16th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Our gadgets are altogether keeping too much track of our every thought and behavior. Time to break out the foil.

Sorry to be so late chiming in. It was a great day, and rather beautiful in the morning. As always, it's a lot of fun. I appreciate all the photos -- they show your truck's under bits in all their glory.

I do have one thing to add. The step counter in my phone was turned on and at the end of the day showed I'd covered 2,384 steps. Clearly that wasn't the number of physical steps I'd taken. I figure it must be the number of bumps the truck had clambered over. So, a day of green trails translates to about 2,500 rocks to cross.

Anyway, I look forward to the next run. A good dose of blues and blacks will keep me on my toes.

Here's hoping some of the new drivers from Saturday will come out on a blue-black day. The same high-quality spotting from Saturday will also be there to help you through the difficult parts.
Funny you should mention that, my smart watch picks up some trails as me exercising, usually it shows what looks like I'm cycling. Always get a kick out of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom