Keystone Cruisers Green Trail Run on January 16th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome pictures everyone! Looks like it was a fun time. The pictures with snow make it look like it was a complete different trail ride or area.

Also @chudly if your IG is public you can share the link from the videos here if you post to your account.

Holy hell... is that a 3rd GX? Do people actually offroad in those things?!/S

edit: who dat?!
A6445451-0D0A-455B-BEFF-5ABE3CDEC509.jpeg

Last edited:
I want to say Thank You for Greg and Gary navigating. Thanks to Greg for the CHAMPION spots that got everyone safely down Tip Top, most did it twice they liked it so much.

I'm certain David in the 100 has MANY pics. His passenger was hoping out to get glory shots on and off all day.

Spent the day bringing up the rear. Without radios it was kind of MEH, but at least I could hop out and trail pee whenever, so there was that. Greg showed great restraint by taking all the bypass routes so none of the other trucks would get into danger, but I've seen Greg wheel the silver truck up medium blues w/o damage, so I know it must have been tempting.

Last few photos I got ...

About as flexi as some of the trails got. The RHD 70 made sure we had JDM trail cred and proved to be a super capable truck.
20210116_114337[1].jpg

I need to learn to use those cool filters on my phone. My pics are all just ... here they are, there's no POP to them. Either a clothed Sasquatch sighting or possibly Gary at the top of the hill making sure the lower trucks got through without damage.
20210116_120020[1].jpg

Right after I hit Gary in the eye with the mud. Had a bit of a traffic jam on the trail. This was just before Tip Top.
20210116_134850[1].jpg

It was great to meet new people and see new faces on the trail. I hope that some of you decide it was enough fun to make it a habit. Was also great to see Kris again. She has an infectious positive vibe and upbeat attitude that always makes the day more fun.

Not really sure, but that green 80 looked bone stock
20210116_091547[1].jpg

@CatskillsRunner .... Nature at the top of Pole Line. I call this photo "Dead Weeds in Snow" ... :rofl:
20210116_100901[1].jpg

Kass and I enjoyed helping place the strap to dislodge the boulder that Cass pulled out. I liked this idea that Gary had and it wouldn't have occurred to me.

PXL_20210116_193430317.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20210116_193131746.MP.jpg
PXL_20210116_193433910~2.jpg

I much prefer blue and black trails for this reason; I am out of the truck a lot, watching much more capable and knowledgeable drivers than myself, and listening to and watching @Crusha and @shmukster spot and offer advice is always fun. One day I hope to be able to spot the way they do. Thank you to both of you for guiding yesterday.

When we are river running, I have to be careful about letting this woman take the oars of my raft because I usually don't get them back. So I was really happy to get to drive for a bit.
PXL_20210116_190452020~2.jpg

Look at that mess under my truck! I thought it was an airbag line but Onur discovered we ripped the rear diff breather loose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom