KDSS system (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bjowett

Supporting Vendor
Threads
It took some searching, but a KDSS system was sourced and now delivered. It will live on my Tundra soon... for now all the parts sit. If anyone is interested in anything pertaining to the system, well, just ask and we can have a good look at it here...

kdss.jpg

kdss2.jpg

Hello bjowett:
Could you do me a favor to answer following questions:
1----Where did you buy this KDSS system? how much is it?
I have a LC200 imported from American, could this KDSS system be installed in my SUV?

2----Could the KDSS system be installed in the type of LC200 4000, for the LC200 4000 did not have this system originally.

Thanks.
:):)looking forward to your answer

Hello bjowett:
I have a LC200 imported from American, could this KDSS system be installed in my SUV?

2----Could the KDSS system be installed in the type of LC200 4000, for the LC200 4000 did not have this system originally.

Thanks.

If you bought an LC200 from the US, it would have KDSS if you have NAV.

Actually if anyone ever has a broken KDSS system and needs parts let me know - On avg I have to disable 15-20 of these units a month when building the VXR.

I'll try and find out what the OEM parts would cost to return the cars to none-KDSS system and then see if I can sell the KDSS parts at that amount.

I found this system in Australia for $1400 USD.

I though all USA 200 series came with the KDSS?

No idea if the mounts exist on a truck that did not come with it originally.

Hello bjowett:

Thanks.

Actually if anyone ever has a broken KDSS system and needs parts let me know - On avg I have to disable 15-20 of these units a month when building the VXR.

I'll try and find out what the OEM parts would cost to return the cars to none-KDSS system and then see if I can sell the KDSS parts at that amount.
Do you know if KDSS coils and shocks are the same / compatible with not KDSS cars ( my car does not come wirh KDSS and some guy are selling me shocks and springs from KDSS car, looking on the parts catalog , coils have diferent part number ) thanks

coils.jpg

I have a morbid curiosity with the outcome of this project and had to resurrect this before I went to bed!

Please do tell what came of this. Just in case my AHC betrays me after all ive done for it!

I have a morbid curiosity with the outcome of this project and had to resurrect this before I went to bed!

Please do tell what came of this. Just in case my AHC betrays me after all ive done for it!
If your AHC fails you, give me shout. I’d be more than amenable to swapping my KDSS system and rear axle housing for your rear axle housing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom