For Sale KC, 2F Head professionally restored ready for install, matching restored valve cover, intake, manifolds etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fj40ingkc

SILVER Star
Threads
Have a completely Restored/remanufactured 2F head and matching parts. Was preparing for install on my Nut Bolt restoration but my original head turned out to be ok. Head was planed 0.008 to give new surface for head gasket. Valves were resurfaced and valve seats resurfaced by one of the best Head places in the Midwest, NOLANDS in KC . All parts were professionally cleaned reworked and made ready for install. This head was in great condition before refurb, no cracks, problems and original factory valves.

Original & resurfaced TEQ valves (see logo on valve) Valves vacuum seal to spec and are certified by Nolands Cylinder Head in KC. This was a restore to use as my own, done right with Factory Toyota valve seals, pictures, receipts and part number labels included. Engine high heat enamel was Baked on at powder coaters not just a rattle can job. All threads protected and in perfect condition. Comes with Factory Valve cover bolt seals (in picture) Have the matching Intake manifold, exhaust manifold, air intake and other parts from this if you need.

If you want a perfect 2F head ready for install this is $ 1,000 Or Best Offer sale. No Low ball offers, this is quality professional work.

Will ship at your expense but happy to make a Crate and protect accordingly.

feel free to text I answer those quicker, 816.820.4035 Cheers -Max

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg
IMG_0681.jpg
IMG_0694.jpg

Last edited:
Have a completely Restored/remanufactured 2F head and matching parts. Was preparing for install on my Nut Bolt restoration but my original head turned out to be ok. Head was planed 0.008 to give new surface for head gasket. Valves were resurfaced and valve seats resurfaced by one of the best Head places in the Midwest, NOLANDS in KC . All parts were professionally cleaned reworked and made ready for install. This head was in great condition before refurb, no cracks, problems and original factory valves.

Original & resurfaced TEQ valves (see logo on valve) Valves vacuum seal to spec and are certified by Nolands Cylinder Head in KC. This was a restore to use as my own, done right with Factory Toyota valve seals, pictures, receipts and part number labels included. Engine high heat enamel was Baked on at powder coaters not just a rattle can job. All threads protected and in perfect condition. Comes with Factory Valve cover bolt seals (in picture) Have the matching Intake manifold, exhaust manifold, air intake and other parts from this if you need.

If you want a perfect 2F head ready for install this is $ 1,000 Or Best Offer sale. No Low ball offers, this is quality professional work.

View attachment 2784226
View attachment 2784222
View attachment 2784223
View attachment 2784225
View attachment 2784228View attachment 2784230View attachment 2784227

hey

that valve cover looks better then mine i have going on

no fair.......... :cool:

That looks awesome!!!! :) I just picked up and installed my spare head over this past weekend.
With the price of a good core, then machining, parts ETC. The final cost was nearly your asking price and I had to clean up my rockers and paint the whole thing.
Someone is getting a great deal on this head.

Bumpttt

$1,000 for a known good, rebuilt 61040 head?

THAT IS A GOOD DEAL!

plus the nicer than new valve cover

GLWTS

That looks awesome!!!! :) I just picked up and installed my spare head over this past weekend.
With the price of a good core, then machining, parts ETC. The final cost was nearly your asking price and I had to clean up my rockers and paint the whole thing.
Someone is getting a great deal on this head

C49DC2ED-BA0F-4691-A320-A45764FA0F53.jpeg

Thanks for the comments y’all, This pic shows the Freshly machined valve seals and valves. Also Insides of head they said looked really good when doing the new freeze plugs no signs of running hot or issues.

it may take a little while but it will sell for what you are asking.
it is just finding someone who needs a replacement.

Casting number is 61040. 8/80 - 9/83 flat top pistons.
I did connect with Toyota direct on this, i was asking for mike below, he has an 85, everything I read or look up (SOR.com) etc shows me it works for ‘80-‘87 2F . Toyota below was a question for mike on 83-86 yr

from Toyota:
“As far as I am seeing, the head itself appears to be giving me the same part # for the different years whether that be 83, 85, or 86. The head is something that has been discontinued as part #11101-61040. Have a good rest of your day.

Tanner

Olathe Toyota Parts”

Last edited:

View attachment 2784226
View attachment 2784222
View attachment 2784223
View attachment 2784225
View attachment 2784228View attachment 2784230View attachment 2784227
Is this still available?
I’m in need of one for my 87 fj60
Thanks

Is this still available?
I’m in need of one for my 87 fj60
Thanks
This one has been sold. If i find another ill let you know. :) Brooke Carr may have one. i buy most my fj60 parts from him as he parts them out. they arent re-done by any means and he sells mostly through FB marketplace

This one has been sold. If i find another ill let you know. :) Brooke Carr may have one. i buy most my fj60 parts from him as he parts them out. they arent re-done by any means and he sells mostly through FB marketplace
Ok thanks
You give me hope
My poor 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom