Kaymar and OzBar Bumper Feeler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
Since I won't be building standard offering bumpers anymore, I've decided to possibly become a Kaymar/OzBar seller. I've always liked their construction and look, not to mention their impeccable customer service and communications.

Still negotiating pricing and logistics, but this may happen as soon as January.

I know there are many other Kaymar lovers here on the forum and just putting a feeler out to see if its worth my time to pursue this.

Note-- spare parts will also be part of this for all of you that currently have the products and need upgrades or maintenance parts.

At first these will be available for group buy only (Kaymar and OzBar combined) Once we get moved they will be stocked on a limited basis.

OzBar video

Jason, I think this is a good avenue to pursue. Kaymar is a good product and the only knock against them that I know of is their availability in the US has been spotty. I think once people know that you have them readily available, if they are comparably priced with what's out there they'll sell. Good luck!

Jason, I think this is a good avenue to pursue. Kaymar is a good product and the only knock against them that I know of is their availability in the US has been spotty. I think once people know that you have them readily available, if they are comparably priced with what's out there they'll sell. Good luck!

E,

I agree and it depends on the client. Someone that wants a quality product will lean towards a custom made or Kaymar/OzBar IMO...

I'd be curious as well, dependent upon pricing.

Hope to have pricing soon.

J

I'm starting to think about a rear bumper now, price dependent. Thanks in advance!

All,

After many weeks of researching and talking... this is not going to happen!

I want a straight discount for any order I place, whether its 1 or 20 bumpers and they just will not give me one. They say it depends on the quantity ordered each time, etc... and I refuse to call every time I need to quote a customer for a price.

Kaymar is a good product, but I'm fed up with the haggling. I'll leave this up for a few more days and then will delete the thread.

Thanks for the interest and input,

Jason

Sorry it didnt work out for ya @reevesci

Sorry to hear it didn't work out. One would think a normal tiered discount percentage and price quoted in Australian dollars would allow for the vagaries of exchange rates.

I'd be interested in what you come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom