Just when you think you are safe.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We just put our house on the market again and I found out you now have to disclose if and how many scorpions you have found in your house. STUPID!! you don't even have to disclose if someone died in your house but you have to disclose scorpions???

I've never seen any scorps in your house. You?

-Spike

Found is to come upon by chance...I search for them and kill them. Zero "found" for my discloser:flipoff2:

ORLY?

Just the other day I was thinking I should go scorpion hunting again. Well I didn't go soon enough! One finally got me twice to boot.

I don't search for them, but upon their discovery, I'm relentless in my persuit to end their existance. I don't enjoy the kill, I do it to spare the kids (daughters and dogs) any chance of a sting.

Is that stuff safe with pets. We have 3 dogs that are like our kids. I'd hate to harm them.

BTW, found this little fxxxer today.

Yes, perfectly safe for dogs and kids. I had a 5 month old yellow lab when I started their service and it was never a problem. As a precaution I'd keep him indoors until the stuff dried.

Found this dude on the porch this weekend.

centipede.jpg

Those Centipedes are nasty! I was hiking South Mountain last year and saw one eating a snake. No kidding, he was holding on to this ringneck snake folded over and just chowing down.

Those Centipedes are nasty! I was hiking South Mountain last year and saw one eating a snake. No kidding, he was holding on to this ringneck snake folded over and just chowing down.

Bigger'n the one we saw on the Martinez Cabin trail?

Try getting one in your britches, that'll get you half nekid in short order..:hillbilly:

Try getting one in your britches, that'll get you half nekid in short order..:hillbilly:

I din't realize there was so little to do down there in Podunk.
And you do this for fun?
Is it supposed to be an aphrodisiac?

I din't realize there was so little to do down there in Podunk.
And you do this for fun?
Is it supposed to be an aphrodisiac?

:lol::lol:, ZING!
That is good..

Might be a good technique to run off the Jehovas :meh:

The MUTHA LOAD

In the 15 years that I've lived with scorpions, I've never seen one of these. Found this in my garage tonight. I count five on her back, one is on the side. She's pissed too. There's some venom on her stinger.

DSCN1384.jpg

Put them both in the tub for some photos before they took there journey down the toilet. The kids all wanted me to spare them, but I think that I almost scored about three touchdowns tonight, and don't want to risk the safety of the kids or dogs with close to 20 baby scorps crawling around.

DSCN1385.jpg
DSCN1386.jpg

just in, this photo of phil doing battle....

025scorpion1DM_468x316.jpg

My LED light showed up today. We just got 4 outside on the walls. The light sure does make them show up. Thanks for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom