Just picked up 2006 GX470 with 209k miles Blzzard Pearl. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
45 plus service records, one owner, no accidents. Everything functions properly including center diff lock. Overall very good shape, dash is cracked. Have info on Lexus paying for dash replace due to being defective.
Anyone else read this?
Factory wheels and tires must go. I'm 6'5" and the seat is hard on me. All in great condition.
Drove up to NC and bought mine January 4, 2021.
Love it!!!
Note: I searched online for 3 weeks for LX and GX and 90% of the time the acceptable ones were *just sold* I told the lady to please not let anyone see it until I get there in 3 hours, she agreed. When I arrived she said she turned down two people...
20210106_171646.jpg
20210106_171419.jpg
20210106_171346.jpg

Too late for the dash replacement, I fear, but call the dealer with your VIN and check. Sharp truck!

Nice find, congrats!

Thanks everyone. I ordered TRD pro rims in matte grey, and Toyo 265/70/17 Open Country AT3, got tpms sensors and took all to local wholesale club. I installed them last night. It's a little taller and rims moved out (offset) about an inch, so bulge in tires are past fender flares by about 3/8"
Looks great to me!!! Note the other suv's... To the right is a benz gl450...
20210116_140205.jpg
20210116_095846.jpg
20210116_140205.jpg
20210116_095846.jpg

She's smooth. I named her Kraken because she's unstoppable! My plan is to replace front and rear bumpers, then, running boards with sliders. I'd like led lights in every socket inside and out. I just like the look of the steel bumpers and skid plates, not sure I will ever locate an off-road trail that I would enjoy going down... Nice to know I could. The Tesla style touch screen stereo panel looks awesome, I want it! I need bluetooth. The rear tire mount swing out definitely rocks. Once I determine the best bumpers, I'll order another tire and rim to mount in the rear and remove the mommy rim and tire from below. Those are Michelin with about half their life gone. Anyone want them before I carry them upstairs in my shop to remain sitting indefinitely?

She's smooth. I named her Kraken because she's unstoppable! My plan is to replace front and rear bumpers, then, running boards with sliders. I'd like led lights in every socket inside and out. I just like the look of the steel bumpers and skid plates, not sure I will ever locate an off-road trail that I would enjoy going down... Nice to know I could. The Tesla style touch screen stereo panel looks awesome, I want it! I need bluetooth. The rear tire mount swing out definitely rocks. Once I determine the best bumpers, I'll order another tire and rim to mount in the rear and remove the mommy rim and tire from below. Those are Michelin with about half their life gone. Anyone want them before I carry them upstairs in my shop to remain sitting indefinitely?

Post the Michelins on Facebook or Craigslist. Posted my Michelin's and sold them within a day...

Got my ARB skid plate set and installed. Hate to say but apparently ARB has issues with quality control. I had to drill out 5 of the 6 holes in the transfer case skid plate. Still need to remove to paint. The rest was straight forward excepting the use of holes in mounting bracket (provided) that states my 120 Prado uses middle holes in trans skid rear to bracket. The holes in skid will not reach that point, use outer holes. Overall, I'm pleased with product. Cheap insurance protecting vitals and no need to remove for service.

Note: The bumper and lift kit I want from Ironman are not available to order until Feb 15th and Mar 15th respectively.

20210202_161044.jpg

20210202_160853.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom