Just for Comparison (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think it is better looking than the first generation Sequoia. Since I am Cruiser poor however, I will sitck with my LC. Wonder what pricing will be?

When is this supposed to be out ? I've waited this long on the LC /LX I can surely wait to see this when it hits showrooms.....

:cheers:

Looks impressive on paper for the full size SUV market, where utility is more important than offroad capability. Snow and dirt road is probably the worts most will see anyway.

I wonder how much of the front suspension is shared between the Tundra/Seq and LC?? Might make it easier to get some high end aftermarket coilovers in the future for the LC200, the rear of the LC200 will be much easier (custom coils and just find the right shock and haevit custom valved :D )

I always had the dream of buying a new cruiser like some of the guys in the 80's forum and keeping it for 200k..... Even the hundred looked good...something went very wrong with the 200 in my eyes. At least the sequoia is pleasing to the eye.

I took a look on the ARB website and they already make a bull bar for the '07 Tundra so, if the front clip is the same for the Sequoia then we're in business...

The IRS doesn't bother me one bit since my "hard core" off roading days are long gone.

As for me, the Sequoia deserves some serious consideration !!

:cheers:

2008 Sequoia

Edmunds review:First Impressions:
Arguably the most useful, most refined and easiest-to-drive full-size SUV ever built, the 2008 Toyota Sequoia will keep a large family from being forced to adapt to a fleet of Priuses.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/d...=123421?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..2.*#4

Must not have tried the 2008 Land Cruiser out yet.

I got a good laugh out of this one from the Sequoia article:

"...Maybe we shouldn't be surprised. As Motohara Araya, the Sequoia's chief engineer, told us when he described this SUV's mission, "Americans pack everything they need, and usually a little bit more. Within the cabin, they want to be comfortable, safe and well-fed, and require personalized entertainment for all aboard. Most importantly, they are fearless in their attempts to cover as much ground as possible in a single day — and a thousand miles translates to about 14 hours behind the wheel."

We want more...simple as that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom