Just for Comparison (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2008 Sequoia

Edmunds review:First Impressions:
Arguably the most useful, most refined and easiest-to-drive full-size SUV ever built, the 2008 Toyota Sequoia will keep a large family from being forced to adapt to a fleet of Priuses.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/d...=123421?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..2.*#4

Must not have tried the 2008 Land Cruiser out yet.
08.toyota.sequoia.f34.1.500.jpg

Glad I haven't bit on a 200 yet. I actually like the front end of the Sequoia better than the 200, and possibly the interior as well...You can't go wrong, it's STILL a Toyota, right ?? Best car company on earth >>:rolleyes:

It looks great, I like the clay/black interior colors. It is IRS/IFS, so it's not a offroader like the LC. It should kill the Tahoe/Expedition crowd tho!

It looks great, I like the clay/black interior colors. It is IRS/IFS, so it's not a offroader like the LC. It should kill the Tahoe/Expedition crowd tho!

Interesting fact about the fully independent suspension. It would be Toyota's first, I believe.

In any case, the sequoia has always been more "car-like" compared to the land cruiser, so in my opinion, it's not really comparable.

That interior looks too Tundra-rish

08.toyota.sequoia.int.500.jpg

too tundra-ish? it IS a tundra!

10k towing capacity, big step up for Toyota, especially for IRS.

I really like the Tahoe style but I think this new Sequoia will kill the Big 2! From many angles the outside looks like the Chrysler minivans and Dodge suv. The side window treatment is kinda Tahoe-ish...

yeah that clay/black interior looks great

IT LOOKS LIKE A HIGHLANDER!!

I just had to say it once :)

Last edited:
You maybe right... just thought of the 4WD Tercel wagon, remember that? I think that may have been an actual 4x4...

Actually, I see quite a bit of Dodge Durrango in it.

By the way, it is highlander, not higlander. :whoops:

c'mon twstrchasr, lighten up. Another way to think of it is that Toyota made the Highlander look more like the Land Cruiser.

The C class is the 'baby benz' and made a name for itself chipping the s-class styling. All Porsches look the same... and if you think everyone is pro-toyota, well that maybe b/c this is a toyota forum ;) but most are pretty fair with their assesments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom