Just curious, what's your OTHER vehicle? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

See sig.

I recently took ownership of the Land Cruiser 200 from my old man who has moved on to newer things.

The 4Runner was my major to go Toyota when I wasn’t driving my 991.

The Taco recently arrived from HI. Needs work.

I gave my FJC to my daughter who had it wrecked by a city truck while it was parked and now she has a new 2020 4Runner.

Nice.

Where was the second pic taken? Looks like east of Pikes Peak...maybe Falcon, Peyton, CO?
Good call, I’m pretty sure it was Peyton where I bought that Caravelle. The trailer is gone unfortunately but the truck is still with me.

Good eye, .. Henriques Express.

My last one was a Midnight Express .. you may want to look at them, Well made.

Buddy had a 39' ME, I got to fish it a few times, it was very nice indeed.

Pretty cool to see the variety of cars here...my 200 has been pretty much stock for the wife although this new addition creates some opportunities for me to wrench on it. The 200 can be anything I want it to be - doesn't have to fit into parking garages with 6'4" clearance. Then there's the other stuff -- existing projects and all. And the race car behind my old 100 (never should've sold that). I have some good build ideas for that but that's another thread on another board.

InkedIMG_5942_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_5501_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_5955_LI.jpg

racing-1-2.jpg

How do you like the lift?? Need one for ours. I've been trying to compare bend-pak vs advantage lifts. Any pointers for me?

I have two Advantage lifts and wife's cousin has two as well. Good customer service, great install process, and super easy to love around in the garage. The newer base model lift is nice. Not sure about Bend-pak but I'm sure they're equally as great as Advantage lifts. Advantage is using 1/2" cable and 5" pulleys plus ramps with wheel chocks. Go with your heart on this one...🤙😆🍻

aec0445c6b1673136db065b176d1e888.gif

I have two Advantage lifts and wife's cousin has two as well. Good customer service, great install process, and super easy to love around in the garage. The newer base model lift is nice. Not sure about Bend-pak but I'm sure they're equally as great as Advantage lifts. Advantage is using 1/2" cable and 5" pulleys plus ramps with wheel chocks. Go with your heart on this one...🤙😆🍻

View attachment 2557724
THX!!!

Mixed bag.

1974 Commander 112A- owned for 9 years, extensive overhaul 2017-2018. Engine, panel, prop etc...my own labor.

1981 DeLorean DMC12. 8550 miles (I've added 2500 of those)

2018 KTM 1290 ADV and 2019 Fiat 500e

2015 Tesla S P85D
<iframe allow="fullscreen" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="1280" height="720" src="https://api.smugmug.com/services/em...0&height=720&albumId=33203152&albumKey=SzHL2F"></iframe>

Mixed bag.

1974 Commander 112A- owned for 9 years, extensive overhaul 2017-2018. Engine, panel, prop etc...my own labor.

1981 DeLorean DMC12. 8550 miles (I've added 2500 of those)

2018 KTM 1290 ADV and 2019 Fiat 500e

2015 Tesla S P85D
<iframe allow="fullscreen" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="1280" height="720" src="https://api.smugmug.com/services/em...0&height=720&albumId=33203152&albumKey=SzHL2F"></iframe>

Those Rockwells are cool. I got to fly in one of the later Turbo models a few years back, nice ride. I heard rumors they were coming back into production but I haven't seen anything since.

Not great off-road, but holds its own on.

1611107940908.png

I have to know more about the long hood in the garage..... beautiful.

I’m jelly of the Coupe Quattro myself.

Trying to figure out the helmet / stovepipe I swear looks like on the cargo lid tho.....

Last edited:
Super impressive! Nice to see that you went traditional with lead filler. Sweet build.

I had a '72 - odd duck with the oil filler on the passenger quarter. Must've pained you to cut it up. They're worth a small fortune stock these days (I sold mine 19 years ago).
It wasn't worth much when I bought it back in '97 - under $10K. And it had been autocrossed at the national level in the 80s as well. By the time I got it, it had drifted away from stock. So no concerns making into a modern interpretation of a '73 RS - something that most couldn't afford or even afford to drive on the road. At this point it is worth far more than I've put into it and likely more than a nicely kept stock 911T. I love having the unique '72 with the oil door too.

@Avalon911 - sharp Audi, what yr is that?

I love Audi’s, had a late-80’s 4000 quattro & a ’91 90 quattro (both with “Moonie” tires were snow monsters to blast to Mt. Baker & home.

If only the electrics were more reliable.
I literally had to drive the 90 -home from Baker in heavy snow with my driver window all the way down (~70mi run) - bad ground to the power motor relay. :cautious:
—— Thank God I had a stocking cap, but my L ear was still frozen a good while once home.

TONS of gremlins in the 4000, that prompted the 90 buy.

——— Has Audi gotten better about electrics / or is that too new yet for you to know?

......They sure look sharp tho, no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom