Just curious, what's your OTHER vehicle? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2019 Tahoe, company car though, very basic. I prefer the ride and the power from the Land Cruiser.

172635B8-6ED0-4631-8B39-91CECF80074B.jpeg

Model 3 Performance... balances out the carbon footprint! 🤷🏻‍♂️

The 2021 Civic Type R is my new daily, and the 18' CRF250L is my tool for exploring on a nice day. CTR is a really, really fun car. Reminds me of cars from the 90's which is a good thing and is way more analog vs digital. My first 3 cars were 94' Civic Si, 94' Miata, then 94' FD Rx-7 so maybe some sentimental feelings creeping in....
I have had some crazy sports cars recently, but this CTR is as fun as any of them and actually quite a good daily driver.
Figure with the last year of the LC (silver 21' HE) and the last year 10th gen Type R maybe I'll keep them both a while while the car manufacturers start struggling to produce anything fun with new federal mandates and kids these days that would rather stare at tik tok all day rather than learn to drive a stick shift or god forbid go to a race track.....

IMG_6488.jpeg
IMG_6489.jpeg

The 2021 Civic Type R is my new daily, and the 18' CRF250L is my tool for exploring on a nice day. CTR is a really, really fun car. Reminds me of cars from the 90's which is a good thing and is way more analog vs digital. My first 3 cars were 94' Civic Si, 94' Miata, then 94' FD Rx-7 so maybe some sentimental feelings creeping in....
I have had some crazy sports cars recently, but this CTR is as fun as any of them and actually quite a good daily driver.
Figure with the last year of the LC (silver 21' HE) and the last year 10th gen Type R maybe I'll keep them both a while while the car manufacturers start struggling to produce anything fun with new federal mandates and kids these days that would rather stare at tik tok all day rather than learn to drive a stick shift or god forbid go to a race track.....

View attachment 2583045View attachment 2583046
Nice I was so close to buying one before buying my stinger. I love type Rs. Done any mods to it?

No mods yet, but is not even 2 weeks old yet either. Can't say it really begs for anything. If I had a sponsor to pay for it, I'd really like to do radiator/oil cooler, catless downpipe/full exhaust, and vented hood to stay cool on the track and then add some camber plates and 18" wheels/track tires with some track specific brake pads. Would be fun picking on the "faster" car types at local DE's but not sure I'd spend the $7-8k of my own $$ to do it. For just a street car it is just about perfect to me.

No mods yet, but is not even 2 weeks old yet either. Can't say it really begs for anything. If I had a sponsor to pay for it, I'd really like to do radiator/oil cooler, catless downpipe/full exhaust, and vented hood to stay cool on the track and then add some camber plates and 18" wheels/track tires with some track specific brake pads. Would be fun picking on the "faster" car types at local DE's but not sure I'd spend the $7-8k of my own $$ to do it. For just a street car it is just about perfect to me.
Heck yea that would be great. I said the same thing about my stinger. but that only lasted 3 weeks into owning it before I modded it. haha. Love the car man!

2019 Tacoma TRD Offroad. Building out as a more offroad oriented truck since I have the 200 as a daily.

mild lift, Mud terrains, ARE bed cap, winch bumper etc. Great hunting truck.

Glad I picked up a low milage 2015 Tacoma 4 cyl 4x4 ... I POR -15 the entire chassis and underside of the body , on east coast NJ/PA we have been in a non stop small and big snow events this winter , non stop salting of the roads and have to still constantly hose the salt off the Tacoma is taking the hit for my LC , you pay all this money for these nice Trucks and to have them rot away , so my Tacoma the other vehicle takes the salt hit .

I’m on my third day of owning a 2011 Land Cruiser. We had a new FJ55 wagon when I was young. I learned to drive in that. I’m selling a 2009 4WD Suburban. The LC replaces that. I also have two 4Runners (2003 V8 and 2017 Limited), plus a 2016 Explorer.

Really looking forward to enjoying the Land Cruiser for many years.

1345D6E8-CD82-4831-9AD8-EAE0EA1D7A8B.jpeg

I've been driving a 4th gen 4Runner and AP2 S2000 for awhile now, but probably selling both to make room for my '21 LC200; my wife drives the Macan S. It's been nice having 3 cars (especially when one has to go in for service), but the reality is I put more miles on the S2000 the first month I owned it than I have over the past year. Might as well clear it out while the market is still pretty good for it. 4Runner is great, but gets about the same MPG as I can expect from the LC so no real reason to keep it either.

rphtCio.jpg

3vRbRD8.jpg

mJ3ksW4.jpg

1AwyARu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom