Just curious, what's your OTHER vehicle? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My "wife's car" is the LC200 (aka Marshmallow). Me? I drive a 2010 civic that just won't die, but I hope will die in 3 years.

I may get a Prius to save on gas (I know, I know), or just may say forget it and get a used Lexus IS-F. Maybe even a pickup? (Read: Raptor)

Mountain bike. :hillbilly:

(Pre wheelchair, of course, and hopefully POST-wheelchair soon)

I used to have a very fun little Subaru WRX when I still had my 100 series. That's the only thing I miss with just the Cruiser--zipping through turns, etc. The WRX was perfect for that urge. I got that little 4 cylinder up to 154mph, believe it or not (I had a tuner that did away with the speed governor).

The only other in the household that runs is a ten year-old 911. That said, it only runs when my better half doesn't leave the key in the ignition:

lJh0KVe.jpg

Uh, we currently have 4 in the garage / driveway.

1. Wife's 2010 Lexus ES-350.
2. My 2010 Lexus LX-570.
3. My 2002 Land Cruiser.
4. Daughter's Lexus 2001 RX-300.

Yeah, it looks kind of like a car lot, but with teenage kids, what do you expect?

The only other in the household that runs is a ten year-old 911. That said, it only runs when my better half doesn't leave the key in the ignition:

lJh0KVe.jpg

She leaves the key in the 911's ignition? I'll be right over...say about 3:00am? :hillbilly:

'87 BMW 535is (In the middle of a full restoration but the garage is far too cold for wrenching, runs but is partially apart)
'88 BMW 535i (Beater/Parts whore, stored away for the winter, 300k+ miles still going)
'84 BMW 633csi (Awaiting V8 swap/restoration, in the driveway with a flat tire, aggravating neighbors. But runs amazingly well)
'13 Land Cruiser

See signature.

Current Vehichles :
2017 Nissan Armada/Patrol 4x4 Gunmetal Grey
2011 LC200 Super White
2015 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel White
2016 Chevy Colorado 4x4 Diesel White

Last edited:
3 cars in my garage. Each excels in a different way, and together covers a wide breadth of superlative capabilities. Ah, who am I kidding, my wifes EV is my personal carbon offset for my 2 gas guzzlers. I switch between the LX and 911 for commuting depending on whether I'm looking for some relaxation or excitement that morning.

1) '09 LX570
2) '03 911 Turbo
3) '13 RAV4 EV Model 3

Last edited:
Nice. X50?

No, but she's got larger Alpha28 snails and 1k injectors. So just a whee bit more scoot than you'd find in an X50. :)

Loving seeing all these cruisers paired with 911s. Really, what two other cars has a more storied lineage.

A little Chevy Spark AKA "Itty Bitty" for the Mrs. in Ark. and a 10 year old Nissan Murano at our beach house in SC.

IMG_0880.jpg

A 2005 BMW 330i that bought new and, surprisingly, it feels like it will run forever. Last year of the e46 3-series...it's a great platform.

My other vehicle?

2014 Specialized FatBoy Expert:

FatBoyBudLouWeb_08FEB15_zpsnzui5wk9.jpg

;)

Nice fatty!

I replaced my aging Trek Superfly Elite just two months before my accident, so my brand new bike is collecting dust in the garage...

I really like my '14 Tundra Crewmax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom