Junk's Rear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK, so like nothing is ever totally finished :flipoff2: I still gotta fab the swingarm ladder on the right side. The bracket on the existing is for the 60" hi-lift. Not on there now, since I only use that when I pretend to wheel. :flipoff2:

The top down side view is the cool one, because it shows you how tucked in it is. I don't think you can go closer without ramming the spare through the window (which is always an option :flipoff2:). Got to make a plate mount and get some light for the plate so I'm somewhat legal (cops in my town are not big fans of the Junkster :-\ )

Ordered tube for ladder today - should be done next week.

Fairlead is for the winch, which ain't in there since I'm looking at putting a new motor in it. :-\
oh, and the pictures suck:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
b_0004.jpg

b_0005.jpg

b_0006.jpg

b_0007.jpg

Looks good JUNK! One question.... Who did the welding? 'cause we all know you can only booger weld... :D :flipoff2: :banana:

Nice Rear Junk,

It looks like there is a pivot post on the passenger side also. What gives?

I believe Junk refers to the Passenger side as "the right side" in his post :flipoff2:

JUNk,

You really need to be more careful with your subject names..I had to cover my eyes when I opened this one.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

The name JUNK rings a bell ??? Something about being on the way :flipoff2:

Yomama

Looks good Junk. Are you still running the X9 in the back?

[quote author=ovrroks link=board=2;threadid=5205;start=msg40585#msg40585 date=1063380866]
Looks good JUNK! One question.... Who did the welding? 'cause we all know you can only booger weld... :D :flipoff2: :banana:[/quote]
LOL dude, those are booger welds. :flipoff2: Hope I don't hit a bump. :flipoff2:

[quote author=Hltoppr link=board=2;threadid=5205;start=msg40595#msg40595 date=1063384380]
Nice "Give Blood, go Rockclimbing" sticker Junk. I've had a few that have gotten brains on my boots too! :eek:
I have a shirt that says: "Climb Safely, if you die we split your gear."[/quote]
:flipoff2: Funny, I thought of you when I saw that sticker was gonna show up in the pic. :flipoff2: Funny thing is until about 2 mos ago, never had a single sticka on the truck. Where'd you get that shirt? Big Junk gotta know. :D

[quote author=GhostCruiser link=board=2;threadid=5205;start=msg40602#msg40602 date=1063386007]
Nice Rear Junk,
It looks like there is a pivot post on the passenger side also. What gives?
[/quote]
That's for your momma to sit on and rotate. :flipoff2:

Extra swingarm for goodies. :flipoff2:

[quote author=yomama link=board=2;threadid=5205;start=msg40611#msg40611 date=1063386951]
Something about being on the way :flipoff2:[/quote]
I should bury my face in shame :-[, but instead. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

It's now in a pouch on the ps front seat. :flipoff2:

[quote author=Rogue link=board=2;threadid=5205;start=msg40619#msg40619 date=1063387904]
Looks good Junk. Are you still running the X9 in the back? [/quote]
Spent some quality time with that frickin piece of dung today and it looks like it's going back in. Dang it though, I wish I would have said fawk it and stuck the M15 back there though. :mad: :flipoff2:

Sorry about the X9 bro... :(

Do you have an M15k up front now?

The X9 is really pure dung. After taking it apart, it's clear it's put together with the cheapest crap around.

Still have the 12k in front. When the truck rolls in the spring, hopefully it will have dual 15k's. :flipoff2:

[quote author=landtoy80 link=board=2;threadid=5205;start=msg40941#msg40941 date=1063489776]
If the 9x is so bad, send it my was and I will "take care of it" for you.
[/quote]
Send paypal and it's your's. Seriously, there is no wonder why it had issues after only being about 1 yr old. They use the worst material and hardware I've ever seen. Total crap.

I was going to make use of the bolt holes on the stock bumper. I have a 285 under the 80 and it sucks for 4xing. I would make a bracket for that would bolt up to the bumper and hold the spare tire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom