June 20th Green Trail Club Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ughhh- not looking good for the taco getting out of the shop. Projects moving along but at a slow pace. Might have to cancel this weekend unfortunately. JJ was really upset when I broke the news this morning. Pacer- or anyone else- maybe we can reschedule for another weekend. I hate to bail but I don’t want to rush this project. Sorry guys

Ughhh- not looking good for the taco getting out of the shop. Projects moving along but at a slow pace. Might have to cancel this weekend unfortunately. JJ was really upset when I broke the news this morning. Pacer- or anyone else- maybe we can reschedule for another weekend. I hate to bail but I don’t want to rush this project. Sorry guys

I understand completely, late time I rushed a project I bent a link and sheared a pinion and had to drive out backwards from the bottom of the park....

I was able to get off the following weekend so if anyone can’t make this trip and wants to meet up I would lead a group, that is if the truck is finished by then. Back to back weekend club rides!

Update on participants:
@YotaFun
:steer:

@jamarquardt22

@Cass007

@JeepinPete

@TheMU

@Rics4rnr +1

@RWBeringer4x4

@joabmc

@Pacer

@Crusha :steer:

@shmukster 😎

Maybe:
@crawyota :steer:

Weather report says scattered thunderstorms in the morning, tapering off to scrattered storms in the afternoon and 80% chance of precipitation. So rain all day? Hopefully it changes a little, they said it was supposed to rain down here all day, got a little in the morning and then it cleared out...

I’ll take the rain over the heat.

A little rain will make it more interesting.

My guess is we'll get on-and-off scattered showers all day. I feel like every time I head up, I wind up getting dumped on in the parking lot at the end of the day when I'm trying to air back up! Looks like that will be the case again.

1592576109050.png

Local weather says mix of sun and clouds with intermittent showers. Possibility of thunderstorms in the afternoon (as usual). I'll have to leave my 40 at home (no top or doors) and get a seat somewhere. Looking forward to some fun wheeling!!!!!

Local weather says mix of sun and clouds with intermittent showers. Possibility of thunderstorms in the afternoon (as usual). I'll have to leave my 40 at home (no top or doors) and get a seat somewhere. Looking forward to some fun wheeling!!!!!

Wear a rain coat and bring the 40 - I'm dying to see what that truck can do on the trail!

I don't think it was discussed yet, but what about times? There by 830, on trails by 9? Is that too late, too early?

This is good.

I'd find your seat ahead of time. Personally I'm not accepting hitch hikers yet. Sorry it's not personal.

Always an available seat for Gary.

See you guys in the morning.

Hubcaps off, oil changed, leaker transfercase refilled, high-lifted mounted. Just need to load up the tools and pack lunch. Looking forward to it!

BFABBFDA-AEBB-4DBD-8480-7DFCA003E173.jpeg

So, what was about to be a boy's weekend has turned into an entire family camping expedition with two vehicles.
We are all packed up and headed to twin Grove for the weekend. Some of us will see you in the morning, cheers.
Awesome!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom