jsosh26.....76LandCruiser...SHUSH...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking so good Shush, real good.

thanks?

I vote we rename this thread so we can continue to watch the evolution of the 40...ill let mike name it and the mods can change it.....if that's what you want mike

SHUSH said:
I vote we rename this thread so we can continue to watch the evolution of the 40...ill let mike name it and the mods can change it.....if that's what you want mike

I vote no. :D

of all people to say no....the guy most eager to spend mike's money on it!!!!!!!!

Let this thread have the respect it deserves. Mike can start his own thread. Lock this sucker down!

wngrog said:
I'm not eager to spend Mike's money. I do know that if he ends up with all that he wants in a 40, he will have spent $25,000 or more in the end. But....he will have a good time doing it.

Rear sear belts, sliders, family cage. Hopefully by the crawl.

A rear locker would make things better too. Rear seat belts are a google away. Sliders can be built in an hour. Easy stuff.

Shush's old 40, somewhere in the wilds of Wyoming :steer::smokin::beer:
Dave and Julie in Wyoming 2017-2.png
Dave and Julie in Wyoming 2017.png
Zonker Stout from Wyoming.png

I'd love to hear this story, @Sea Knight.

Interesting road trip from Austin to Casper--1500 miles and only one mechanical failure, and a massive blizzard in northern New Mexico. I'm tied up in Houston this week but will post a Cliff's Notes version when the smoke clears and I'm back home.

Here's a few crappy cell phone pics. Not Grogan professional quality, but it's all I had to work with.

That's the Virginian Hotel in Medicine Bow,where Owen Wister wrote The Virginian.

Virginian Hotel (Medicine Bow, Wyoming) - Wikipedia

Great little saloon inside. :grinpimp::beer:

Laramie.png
Ames Monument.png
Virginian Hotel-Medicine Bow, Wyoming.jpg
Casper Sunset.jpg

Are you still telling that epic story of the first trip up there? I think I followed it for a year of so.

Nolen, the Rustbucket thread was temporarily shut down because of a flood of unrelated posts. I think that was about the same time I was in Laurel dealing with tornado damage, with a lot of help from several CottonLand lumberjacks. But yeah, I'm not finished with the tale and there's a lot more to be told. Just need to ask Poser to re-open the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom