jsosh26.....76LandCruiser...SHUSH...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Say what?

the thread...it's on how to work on your knob...you know...your knob that's fun to pull on....it's how to make them shinny and new looking....go ride a roller coaster or something

Man, Chris is messing up the bell curve on parts selling. Stop being a good guy!

SHUSH....get it son. That thing is looking awesome.

thanks....like iv'e said....next meeting it won't look as good in person but it looks better and ive had fun and learned alot doing it......rain delay currently. furniture shopping with the wife to earn more time in the garage when it stops.

Last edited:
diggity

Well I got the top on today, I have some tightening and adjusting to do but it was fun to work with Dad and then take him, my wife and daughter for a ride:)

once all adjustments are done the Toy emblem goes back on the grill.....and it fits in the garage nicely:bounce: (hope to save the paint job for a year or two)

IMG_4695.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! Nice work.

it's a 30 footer but it's much better...thanks

Looks good Shush. What back seat bo you have?

an icon bench

Natalie said she could see out perfectly and once I have anchor points for Elizabeth's car seat we think it will be the perfect height for her.

TLC Seat.jpg

18 months ago and today

new shackles, bushings, front bumper, rear seat, tires, LOTs of new bolts, mech fuel pump, DUI, internal lights redone, Rustoleum spruce green paint job, gutted fuel system from tank to carb, rust bullet on tub, 1973 purple window tint removed. (all with alot of help from CLC...thanks yall!)

Still to go....adjust brakes, anchor points for child seat in rear, 6x9s for behind front seats, new bulbs for heater and knobs at night, swap webber out for Aisin, probably new exhaust, steelies.....etc etc

fj.jpg

IMG_4696.jpg

Wanna make it go BOOM? Get those stock wheels and hubcaps....

Other than that....super nice job.

anybody good with photoshop? drop some steelies on that pic above for me to drool over please!

definitely agree Nolen...one day

Oh, he's gonna make SCC this year! At least his truck will. We'll get it there somehow.

if the truck goes......I go

You are my hero Shush.

You are my hero Shush.

you can be my hero.....with an inspection sticker!!!!

my horn is not working:mad:

how was flawda?

Got you covered on sticker. Still at Mickey Money...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom