Jowett Performance Filter Housing with Fumoto drain valve (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hot Damn! I just changed oil and filter for the first time since I installed the Jowett Filter Housing with Fumoto valve and the Fumoto valve with hose on the oil pan.

The most pleasurable oil changing experience I've had in 40 years! I almost wanted a cigarette afterwards and I don't even smoke!

AWESOME!
Glad to hear. I've been eyeing one, but was concerned if the different metals would cause issues. Haven't heard any issues yet.

No issues here. The force required to unloosen it after nine months was as expected for the torque spec and there was no evidence whatsoever of corrosion or even discoloring.

Are these still available? They look out of stock on BJowett’s site. Where are you getting them?

Glad to hear. I've been eyeing one, but was concerned if the different metals would cause issues. Haven't heard any issues yet.
The engine is full of different metals...not sure how "issues" would be caused.

I am probably going down the same road and picking up one of these.

The engine is full of different metals...not sure how "issues" would be caused.

I read through a few different threads on the housing and there was a concern from someone about heat transfer and expansion of the housing. Lots of people have used them now and I haven't heard of any issues.

+1 for the housing being a well engineered and finely produced piece of equipment.

Could some kindly post a link for these parts, thank you!
Any chance of a group buy?
I would like one of each for the 2017 LC200.

I sent him an email and he got right back to me. He said he would email me when back in stock. Definitely want one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom