Jowett Performance Filter Housing with Fumoto drain valve (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have one as well. This is the equivalent of "man jewelry" ;)
You have to love the feeling when you pay a premium for a product and discover it was worth it!

Me too!
Do you also sell the fumoto valve for the oil pan? I’m interested in purchasing both.

I'll do another group buy...

Details, I will need to do my first oil change on the LX.

How would this work in conjuction with a fluid extractor? guessing even easier

Details, I will need to do my first oil change on the LX.

How would this work in conjuction with a fluid extractor? guessing even easier

I've used a Mighty Mite vacuum for years. No longer need it. The Fumoto valve with a 12" or so hose beats it hands down. I bought a low profile 12.5 qt drain pan from Walmart for $11 and stuck the hose from the Fumoto valve into it, opened the valve, and let her rip. While draining, I removed the engine cover (skid plate?) and once the engine oil pan had drained, closed the valve, slid the Walmart (GarageBoss) catch pan over under the filter housing, opened that Fumoto valve, let the filter drain, closed it, and removed and replaced the filter. Replaced the engine cover and was done underneath (I plan to lube the shafts in another month or so). SUPER SIMPLE. Wished I had done this years ago...

I've used a Mighty Mite vacuum for years. No longer need it. The Fumoto valve with a 12" or so hose beats it hands down. I bought a low profile 12.5 qt drain pan from Walmart for $11 and stuck the hose from the Fumoto valve into it, opened the valve, and let her rip. While draining, I removed the engine cover (skid plate?) and once the engine oil pan had drained, closed the valve, slid the Walmart (GarageBoss) catch pan over under the filter housing, opened that Fumoto valve, let the filter drain, closed it, and removed and replaced the filter. Replaced the engine cover and was done underneath (I plan to lube the shafts in another month or so). SUPER SIMPLE. Wished I had done this years ago...

Impromptu oil change and YouTube video for tutorial purposes?

I'm in as well for my 2010

Impromptu oil change and YouTube video for tutorial purposes?
I actually filmed this last month and will post it this weekend! Stay tuned....

Roger that, I am not used to having to get under for the filter.

I'll do another group buy...
Please count me in. This is by far the best LC mod on the plant. Product of the highest quality and excellent customer service!

I’ll be in as well.

I’m in.

YOU ARE THE MAN!
Ditto -

If possible, could the next person doing an oil change photo the correct setup of all the parts, springs, gizmos, do-dads that go inside? I think I have mine setup correctly, but there have been other discussions that made we wonder for certain. Would be good to have crystal clear evidence of what the assembly should look like. (or maybe I have missed it on other threads, in which case apologies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom