For Sale Jonesboro Arkansas, clean title supercharged 100 series landcrusier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/175558220837?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=mFcYO0PwQEy&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=mFcYO0PwQEy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
2002 Toyota Land Cruiser. Trd supercharger, no rust, I bought truck in California and I don’t have time to do what I want to it.

The good-trd Toyota supercharger, no rust, runs and sounds great. Windows, sunroof, heat and air, everything works as it should. Tires almost new. Timing belt done recently(around 10,000 miles ago)
Seat bottoms have been recovered since some of the pics taken

The bad- antenna mast is broken, clear coat is peeling on hood and roof, chrome is peeling on wheels in some spots.

I am located in Jonesboro Arkansas.

Josh

870-243-3993 See less

2002 Toyota Land Cruiser | eBay - https://ebayvehicle.com/app/yx2N Check out what I listed on eBay Motors

C3A9630C-693C-4F1E-82EB-CB8B994F7100.jpeg

AB8B583C-393C-490C-BA0F-CA9404FD59B2.jpeg

1CD81AC4-225D-4FD2-B080-EFD9446E986E.jpeg

D765DC2D-D031-436F-BAAC-83F9F6A970C4.jpeg

Supercharger probably worth 25% of sale price since they are so rare, cool engine build. Good luck with sale. Know how much boost this one is tuned for / HP increase?

I don’t. I bet I haven’t put 1000 miles on it since I bought it a year ago. I just haven’t had time to do what I want with it.

Any other undercarriage pictures? Can see some rust, any idea where it lived?

Hey, I might be interested. In the ebay photos I see that the one of the axle boots has what looks like oil or something discoloring it, and in another undercarriage photo I see what looks like a wet spot on the pavement. Do you have any issues with the axle seals, or any other leaks? Was the supercharger installed by the PO or dealer?

Hey, I might be interested. In the ebay photos I see that the one of the axle boots has what looks like oil or something discoloring it, and in another undercarriage photo I see what looks like a wet spot on the pavement. Do you have any issues with the axle seals, or any other leaks? Was the supercharger installed by the PO or dealer?
I don’t really recall any leaks that I have noticed under it. I think the supercharger was installed by a private mechanic but not the owner. I am not really positive whether it was done by dealer.

I’m interested in picking this one up, have the control arms/bearings been replaced? Do know how much I’d be looking at needing to budget to re-baseline it?

I’m interested in picking this one up, have the control arms/bearings been replaced? Do know how much I’d be looking at needing to budget to re-baseline it?
I have not replace the controls arms or bearings. Since i have owned it i have only done minor maintenance, trans fliud change/service, oil change and service, serpintine belt replacement. I am not sure what re-baseline is. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom