Events/Trails JEMEZ RIDE 9/28/19, Sat. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A few more pics
DSCF1918.JPG
DSCF1913.JPG
DSCF1922.JPG
DSCF1923.JPG

Good group. Everyone had a good time. One flat tire near the end, but we got the spare on quickly. I was glad to take some 4x4 folks on this trail. Most people don't get off the main Forest Roads, but that is what I look for, the roads less traveled. Glad I brought the chain saw, because that means I didn't have to use it. If I leave it at home, then there are downed trees around every turn. Thanks to everyone for making this a fun day in the mountains.

DSCF1883.JPG

DSCF1894.JPG

DSCF1898.JPG

DSCF1909.JPG

Last edited:
We would love to do some camping, if we could bring our dog.

Ken and Rennee (and the other 4x4 club members!), it was nice to meet you guys. You are more than welcome to bring your dog on most of the camping stuff we do. Of course, stuff in the Canyonlands UT (or where a permit is required with no-impact camping) may prohibit dogs, but you would understand that well in advance.

Come on out, bring your tent, squeeze in the back of your runner, sleep on the ground - whatever! We will post up various events as a club, so just keep an eye out. Our next 1 nighter will be the 1st weekend of November. I like these type of camp-outs as it gives you practice to dial things without being too far out in the bush without your raincoat. You can find details here.

Also, feel free to join us at our next club breakfast meeting - details are here.

Cheers!

I was glad to take some 4x4 folks on this trail.

Jeff,

It was really nice to meet a bunch of the New Mexico 4 Wheelers club members. We should try to do more things together as clubs. We have a lot in common and meeting new people with similar interest is always fun - especially right here in beautiful ABQ!

Ken and Rennee (and the other 4x4 club members!), it was nice to meet you guys. You are more than welcome to bring your dog on most of the camping stuff we do. Of course, stuff in the Canyonlands UT (or where a permit is required with no-impact camping) may prohibit dogs, but you would understand that well in advance.

Come on out, bring your tent, squeeze in the back of your runner, sleep on the ground - whatever! We will post up various events as a club, so just keep an eye out. Our next 1 nighter will be the 1st weekend of November. I like these type of camp-outs as it gives you practice to dial things without being too far out in the bush without your raincoat. You can find details here.

Also, feel free to join us at our next club breakfast meeting - details are here.

Cheers!
Thank you very much Larry.
We will stay in touch.

Great pics folks! It's nice to see various makes playing well together. :bounce:

Don’t think anyone was posing, just people enjoying themselves. Also you might wanna use the rule if you have nothing nice to say then stay quiet.
Good rule. Thanks for the reminder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom