Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat Oct 19th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - will be attending

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have breakfast at The Daily Grind on the 19th at 9 am. I should be in town this day, so plan to attend. .

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

*NOTE: We will be parking on the north east corner of the lot near the Daily Grind. There is a large, flat dirt/gravel pad where we can circle the wagons. This will enable some truck talk before/after we have breakfast.

Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda.

Potential Topics
Poupon

Last edited:
Has there been anymore about the recovery project, or did I miss that?

Stephen

If in town, will be at breakfast.

Hey VanManCan,

I heard some chatter at the pot luck. I like the idea. Is there anything I can do to get this pulled up to the forefront? Can you send me a link to the thread? I'll add the topic to our next meeting agenda as well.

Thanks.

I would send you a link to the thread but I don’t know how on this site.

Hey VanManCan,

I heard some chatter at the pot luck. I like the idea. Is there anything I can do to get this pulled up to the forefront? Can you send me a link to the thread? I'll add the topic to our next meeting agenda as well.

Thanks.

Hey Larry, it’s on the 3rd page of posts and it’s called Jemez Mountains Clean-Up

Last edited:
Pretty sure I spotted @Poupon on 528 yesterday. Can’t be too many 200’s with a snorkel. Beast of a rig!

And y'all do pot lucks? I don't want to brag, but I'm gonna. Pro chef here. Lemme know when and what y'all like.
UncaMo

Umm, I'd like to put in my order for a Lobster Frittata - made with one pound of lobster and perched atop a bed of fried potatoes, finished with a pile of caviar.

Thank you Steve. 🤣

Umm, I'd like to put in my order for a Lobster Frittata - made with one pound of lobster and perched atop a bed of fried potatoes, finished with a pile of caviar. 🤣

Is that something you actually eat, and enjoy … or just brag about eating?

Umm, I'd like to put in my order for a Lobster Frittata - made with one pound of lobster and perched atop a bed of fried potatoes, finished with a pile of caviar.

Thank you Steve. 🤣
Sure thing. Bring the ingredients and I'll make it work!

will be out of town, so will miss this breakfast, but plan to eat twice as much at the Cowboy/girl breakfast to make up for it. Have fun. See ya soon.

My deer hunt starts tomorrow morning. If I don't see anything by 7:30 I will head into town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom