January ROTM 2017 - Dripping Springs - January 21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The First Run of Month for 2017 is Dripping Springs Out by Quartzsite..Meeting at Chevron on Jackrabbit
Trail and the I10 on the north east side 8:00 am Roll out at 8:30...Get off Gold Nugget, to head to trail.
I have NOT PRE-RUN the trail yet Hoping to do so before rotm...

Day trip only?

I'm in.

^^ what? In what truck?^^^

I am in also. Might take my trailer and make an overnight.

According to my calendar, special work situation may interfere... If I do make it, will only know at the last minute, depending on how I can swing things/get enough work done the night before. I'll say tentative right now, definitely hoping to go. Would also be in for making it an overnighter.

Last edited:
I might actually make this. As long as my out of town work schedule doesn't change.

I am Tentative for that date also. May already have plans that weekend.

I would do a Pre-Run this Saturday or next 7 or 14 if you need someone to go with you.

UPDATE - Won't be able to make it this weekend. Will try for Feb run...

I might try and make this one, not sure about the rest of the clan. Has anyone run this trail?

I'm in. May follow Saddletramp lead and camp.
If I can make this (88.93% sure) I'll be heading towards Quartzsite on Friday evening and camping somewhere and meeting up wit da rest o youse on Saturday morning.

I'll also have to camp somewhere Saturday night so I can have a leisurely drive back to Eastern Arizona on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom