Jan 16-18 Eglin AFB ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just realized my camera cable is in Auburn, so no pictures until probably Wednesday.

What kind of camera? you can visit me tomorrow @ work if you want to drive to Mobile as I might have the right plug.

hey Robert what kind of GPS do you have? I bought an Invion and it didnt pick up a signal.

As far as the next ride goes I should be able to make it, keep us updated. I will camp if its not to cold...

It is a Magellan Roadmate.

I picked it up before Chirstmas on sale for $99.

They run anywhere from $150 to $200 normally.

Have to post a pic of the bridge!
IMG_1068.jpg

Dern I did miss some fun on Sunday.

BinaryDude - I'll be able to get to my cable tomorrow, but with probably 100 pictures I'll have to look through them and get the good ones on the thread.

great pictures there eric glad ya'll were able to come over and enjoy the fun with the rest of us.

and wow you so abused that HD space with pics of the blazer.. lol

My brother and I had a great time. I am glad the other 80s led the way, so that I could follow and realize how well cruisers do trail riding and how poorly other trucks perform.

Great pictures. Here is the bunch we took including some of the 2wd Blazer: Picasa Web Albums - Eric - January Cruis...

Eric

It was great to have you out. Wish you could have come on Sunday. I would like to have seen your truck on some of the twist.

I was ask if your truck was 4WD when it drove past us...

I wonder how many of the other trucks had over 160k on them other than the Land Cruisers?

It was great to have you out. Wish you could have come on Sunday. I would like to have seen your truck on some of the twist.

I was ask if your truck was 4WD when it drove past us...

I wonder how many of the other trucks had over 160k on them other than the Land Cruisers?

I heard whoever asked that...that was hilarious hearing someone ask that while your stock Lexus crawled through the the trail while others struggled.

It was great to have you out there with us, I hope you come out for the next ride! Its insane what these trucks can do stock.
Another 20k and your car will be broken in.

yeah it is impressive the drive train control systems that they put under alot of rigs that you would never expect to see off road. I for one was completely surprised with my FJc. so seeing some of the other rigs that come from the same R&D doesn't surprise me as much as what the owners do with them :) but we all have to be slightly insane to take our rigs off the beaten path according to some.

nah that strip were the 60 is leaned over he has a bit more to go. here is a shot of my inclineometer
e0c2568d.jpg

Actually, my inclinometer was maxed out as well, 30 deg. Looks about the same as yours.

Copy of P1170495.jpg

That's the same weekend as the Skyline Run...I know that Eglin's closer though...

I could make a day at Eglin that weekend, but not Skyline. Both would be fun, however, Eglin is much closer. I missed you on the trails this weekend Howard. You are usually at all of the events that I make it to.
Copy of P1170495.jpg

I could make a day at Eglin that weekend, but not Skyline. Both would be fun, however, Eglin is much closer. I missed you on the trails this weekend Howard. You are usually at all of the events that I make it to.

Yeah, it's tough to do a ride more than twice a month. I was out of town early in the week making it harder to make the ride last weekend.

I have registered for the Round Up in March. Interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom