craigslist Jackson MS 1978 FJ40 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Color
Brown
Definite scam!

I bought this truck a couple years ago and still own it, those are the sellers photos!

Made a few changes, here is a shot from today’s trail ride!
IMG_1277.jpeg

Knew it. Whole ad felt off. Thanks for posting this! Glad to see she's getting the love.

San Francisco area code selling in Jackson MS... I know people relocate but Those people don't relocate There. :rofl: I'm originally from Alabama. And I wouldn't relocate there. No offense @wngrog

Knew it. Whole ad felt off. Thanks for posting this! Glad to see she's getting the love.
Thanks! She has been a great truck, added /changed a few things! I use it as my daily most of the Summer, rolled 5k miles on it 23’, including an awesome 1000 mile rod trip to the Southern Cruiser Crawl!

IMG_0001.jpeg

IMG_7713.jpeg

IMG_8386.jpeg

IMG_7713.jpeg

IMG_7779.jpeg

IMG_7478.jpeg

How did you make that cool screen graphic?!

San Francisco area code selling in Jackson MS... I know people relocate but Those people don't relocate There. :rofl: I'm originally from Alabama. And I wouldn't relocate there. No offense @wngrog
I would take Jackson, MS over San Francisco!

How did you make that cool screen graphic?!
IMG_3069.png
This one I had an artist that does them for stickers, T Shirts create it. We used it for our club T Shirt Last Year. I tried to load the original when I realized it was a phone screen shot, that but it was too large.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom