It's not so hot after all (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brian noted me to say that a couple of Prescott cruiser guys were among the team.:frown:

Has anything been coordinated for Friday? I would come by if so.

Time is on our side

Sorry Funner, nothing has been organized and the station did not come through :(

The fire is still burning! Doing something this quickly was a bit ambitious...

The fire will go away, the buildings will be rebuilt, but the loss of those fellows (any women?) will be felt by their loved ones for a very long time...probably forever!

We still have time to do something...

Help us support the families of the Granite Mountain Hot Shots
Goodwill of Central Arizona is continuing to lend our support to those affected by the Yarnell Fire. Last week, Goodwill distributed $10,000 in gift cards to families who lost their homes. On July 11 - 13, we will carry on our efforts by donating all funds raised from our “Change” campaign to the families of the 19 Granite Mountain Hotshot firefighters who lost their lives in the line of duty.

To participate, on July 11 – 13, simply let your cashier know that you’d like to donate your change or any dollar amount, and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the families of the fallen firefighters.

Thank you for your support as we continue to keep everyone affected by this tragedy in our thoughts.

BTW, the 13th is half price day.

Last edited:
Just saw a movie about it, really sad ending. I'm tememberseeing a fj60 at the station after all the bad stuffed happened.

Only The Brave is name of the movie in case anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom